• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

things you just dont understand

septango

ᴓᴥᴓ
this is a thread for stuff that you just cant seem to wrap your head around

Ill go first- the complex relationship the fandom has with nazis
It seems there is a sizeable chunk of the fandom over on FA that seem to have an extreme obsession with em, even lapfox has a nazi inspired character, hell theres even a nazifur club on FA

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Macro/Micro fetishes.

I...just don't.

Saga

absolutely disgusting
How people can think combining one religion and government in a freely religious country is a good idea.
It seems there is a sizeable chunk of the fandom over on FA that seem to have an extreme obsession with em, even lapfox has a nazi inspired character, hell theres even a nazifur club on FA
The first post of this thread is a godwin

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
How people can think combining one religion and government in a freely religious country is a good idea.

The first post of this thread is a godwin

It's not a godwin when talking about people that have a fascination with literal nazis.

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
- Weird fetishes.
- Multi-player gaming or its appeal, unless you're just trolling or fucking around.
- How people do that thing where they turn the body into cubes and shit, and then turn that back into a human figure.
- The appeal of human babies.
- The capability most people have for being romantically or sexually attracted to more than one person, at the same time.
- How people can paint shit like this.

Khaki

AFP's Most Unwanted
this is a thread for stuff that you just cant seem to wrap your head around

They really like Hugo Boss?

Percy

o-o
Electronegativity. It's just hard for my to grasp for some reason.
Fluorine is the most electronegative, cesium/francium is the least. The more electronegative stuff likes to take the electrons from the less electronegative stuff.

...sorry, that was my chemistry major talking o~o

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
-
- The capability most people have for being romantically or sexually attracted to more than one person, at the same time.
It's simple: boredum and variety are two things people want. Having sex with the same person day in and day out, year after year forever is just.....not mentally feasible for a lot of people. Physically even.

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
- Banana slicers and other stupid inventions for miniscule tasks

- Pluto's descent from planethood (it'll always be a planet in our hearts... so make it a planet again, dammit)

- Grāpples

- Human pack behavior

- The Xbox One