• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

things you just dont understand

Kitsune Cross

**** that **** now! Bitch
This just happened...

Bells sounds, my brother want me to get him his blue jacket, gets mad, get into the house grab a black jacket and leave.

wtf?

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?

Jabberwocky

bitch where
I can't understand the newfags today.
I chose the wrong time to come back.

Distorted

I can't understand the newfags today.
I chose the wrong time to come back.

Ikr? I kinda freaked out when I saw that MLP thread pop up. I leave for 10 minutes and that strangeness appears. I'm slightly scared now.

Why does it happen? I don't understand...

T

TheMetalVelocity

Why I always get defects in my electronics or find defects. I mean, just why?!!!! I want something I can enjoy and not look at all the noticeable things that bug me. For instance, almost every device with a screen that I buy has defective pixels or some kind of abnormity which affects my enjoyment of it. My brand new optimus l9 has these damn bright dots that look like bad pixels at the edge of the screen, but they change color so I don't know. My last LG phone had a fuzz/hissing noise with the onboard sound chip. It's either bad pixels or bad sound chips when I get a new device. Maybe other people just don't notice these things and they have them as well or maybe it's just me having these problems :evil:. Don't get me started on the ipods I've owned.

Judge Spear

How people play Melee as fast as they do. Ever watch a show where someone's playing video games, but you can just tell it's fake because they're randomly hitting buttons? That's a pro Melee player...EXCEPT EVERY INPUT IS THOUGHT OUT. o-o

EDIT: I also don't understand where Seekrit went...but I've got a funny feeling he's a specific "new" member here.

Last edited:

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
How people play Melee as fast as they do. Ever watch a show where someone's playing video games, but you can just tell it's fake because they're randomly hitting buttons? That's a pro Melee player...EXCEPT EVERY INPUT IS THOUGHT OUT. o-o

EDIT: I also don't understand where Seekrit went...but I've got a funny feeling he's a specific "new" member here.

Nope.
Seekrit is taking a break.
By break I mean he jumped ship to get as far away as possible.

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
Really? Mkay...Mkay. :I

Fuck are you doing with that bread then?

Well for one I'm Falaffel.
Two. Pansexual pride! :v
Three. I had it on before when Seeker changed his to SirRob.

He has no reason to have a new account and new accounts require reason and must be approved. The reason he left is because he couldn't stand the constant awfulness that every thread devolved into.
I don't even think he likes durrgons. I'll ask him to PM you when I see him on Skype but he hasn't been on for a week or so.

Judge Spear

Well for one I'm Falaffel.
Two. Pansexual pride! :v
Three. I had it on before when Seeker changed his to SirRob.

He has no reason to have a new account and new accounts require reason and must be approved. The reason he left is because he couldn't stand the constant awfulness that every thread devolved into.
I don't even think he likes durrgons. I'll ask him to PM you when I see him on Skype but he hasn't been on for a week or so.

Hasn't spoken to me over Steam in ages.

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
The human logic that "Hey, maybe if I damage myself internally with these harmful substances, I'll be socially acceptable in the eyes of the cool kids!"

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Perhaps a little rude.

How can people be spanked until they 'can't sit down for days,'? Because I've always been able to sit comfortably after about an hour.