• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

things you just dont understand

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
How, if a Pokemon is a physical creature, unlike Digimon, then first of all, how do you put them into a computer system, and how the hell are you able to access them from anywhere? How can they be transported? I'm aware this is (probably - the child in me wishes to hope otherwise) a fictional world, but this makes no sense.

It makes perfect sense if they're being stored in data form.

The problem you're overlooking is that the original pokemon is killed the moment it's caught and from then on all you have is clones. :]

Zan'theros

Fiery Wanderer
BRN said:
The problem you're overlooking is that the original pokemon is killed the moment it's caught and from then on all you have is clones. :]

As disturbing as that sounds... *shudders* ...it would explain why some trainers prefer to keep a particular Pokemon (their starter, for example) outside of a ball.
Plus, it explains why these Pokemon tend to be much livelier and have bigger personalities.

RabidLynx

I'm happy.
I hear time lords can live quite awhile. What is your age?

1000, but I can't remember if I'm lying or not.

in all seriousness though, most people my age (high school) are complete idiots when it comes to things that we are too young to understand. More specifically love and relationships. boy meets girl and they fall in deep, emotional love... for about a month and then they blow up about something and never talk to each other again.

Last edited:

funky3000

Galactic Overlord
I don't understand the differences between my stepmother (really just my dad's fiancé and I've known her for 2 years, but close enough and it's simpler) and my real mother.

My stepmother actually loves me and is doing what she can to reverse 2 years of hiding from my mother. She's getting me to go job hunting, socialize outside of home, school, or the internet, and even get a driver's license (but really the wait wasn't so bad. Getting a permit at 18 is way cheaper than driver's teaching at 16).

Then there's my mother. The greedy bitch that could say fuck all to my feelings. My father and I were so sickened by her antics that we just decided to do nothing but Minecraft when home, because don't you dare bother my mother while on Facebook and heaven forbid you ask her to clean the house and get rid of garbage. We used to live in a home that was borderline Hoarders qualifying. I'd say there were 65 bags of garbage -- 30 gallon bags -- total that we got rid of. Like 30 of them were only in my parents' bedroom and bathroom. 1,950 gallons of trash, 900 gallons in just 2 rooms.

I met up with her randomly at the gas station a week ago. Needless to say an awkward meaning. Bought a truck, yet doesn't have a license OR permit (she's 45). She said she would text me so I could have her new number.

I have yet to receive that text.

Its mind boggling to know that a person I've known for 2 years cares about me more than my own biological mother does.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
I know a guy who got what amounts to his fursona name tattooed on his arm in Elvish script.

I don't. I don't get it.

Fake name in a fake language on a real body part.

Nashida

She do a blep
How some folks managed to get a driver's license.

I encountered no less than five drivers on the road this morning going 15 under the limit, and each time I passed them they were either A) texting, B) picking their nose, or in one case C) applying mascara.

Still others would turn on their left turn signal and exit on the right.

And I saw one car with no rear window at all, just two of those black shades they use to shade infants in the car were in the windowframe.

funky3000

Galactic Overlord
How some folks managed to get a driver's license.

I encountered no less than five drivers on the road this morning going 15 under the limit, and each time I passed them they were either A) texting, B) picking their nose, or in one case C) applying mascara.

Still others would turn on their left turn signal and exit on the right.

And I saw one car with no rear window at all, just two of those black shades they use to shade infants in the car were in the windowframe.
I called up a cab today. The driver was hecka reckless! He went 5-10mphto over the speed limit on average, and he took most turns quite fast. He's a cab driver. How did he get his license, much less the ability to drive a cab? Oh and he looked to be in his 40s or 50s, so he's experienced, not some wacky teen. I've had better cab drivers who were younger. I guess they take anyone these days.

Zan'theros

Fiery Wanderer
I called up a cab today. The driver was hecka reckless! He went 5-10mphto over the speed limit on average, and he took most turns quite fast. He's a cab driver. How did he get his license, much less the ability to drive a cab? Oh and he looked to be in his 40s or 50s, so he's experienced, not some wacky teen. I've had better cab drivers who were younger. I guess they take anyone these days.
Having lived deep downtown in two big cities so far in my life, I can say that that's actually normal cab driver behaviour.
Get the client there quickly so he'll give you a better tip.

Krysch

Tips are great when they are an optional for exceptional service, and not a necessary and implied part of a minimum wage.

OT, A question that was posed today, no particular context, "What is?", not referring to anything in particular, just "What is?"

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
not that that's a bad thing.

back OT: people.

Last edited:

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
Tips are great when they are an optional for exceptional service, and not a necessary and implied part of a minimum wage.

OT, A question that was posed today, no particular context, "What is?", not referring to anything in particular, just "What is?"

Is is anything that isn't isn't. That begs the question, what isn't?

Answer: Isn't is anything that isn't is.

OT: People that want to have sex with their cars. I mean, i know, it's a fetish but seriously, the fuck?

Kitsune Cross

**** that **** now! Bitch
Is is anything that isn't isn't. That begs the question, what isn't?

Answer: Isn't is anything that isn't is.

OT: People that want to have sex with their cars. I mean, i know, it's a fetish but seriously, the fuck?

meh, I have seen weirder and wronger stuff in the frontpage of furaffinity