• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

things you just dont understand

Cassedy

Why you have to pay for ambulances but police cars and fire trucks are "free." Ambulances should be paid for by taxes too. It's ridiculous how expensive those suckers are. Can you imagine firemen putting your house out and then demanding you pay them several thousand dollars? Or maybe a cop responds to a robbery for them to turn around and fine you for it?
Must be american thing. Healthcare is free here.

jorinda

Why do american people seem to be so obsessed with quilts? Those are blankets made of rags, howare they the bees knees of DIY?

S

Saylor

Why do american people seem to be so obsessed with quilts? Those are blankets made of rags, howare they the bees knees of DIY?

Uhhhhhh...... I've never met someone with an obsession for quilts in my entire life of living in the states......

I don't understand how people know how to speak computer and write programs when about the only thing I know how to do with a computer is type and use Microsoft office and the internet to get me places I want to be.

I don't understand why so many people online would rather spend their time spewing hate instead of doing a goddamn thing with their lives.

At least the Deviantartists you mock are creating.

At least the women you harass have jobs and relationships.

Why do people have to spend time putting down others instead of improving their own lives?!

Funeral

I don't understand why so many people online would rather spend their time spewing hate instead of doing a goddamn thing with their lives.

At least the Deviantartists you mock are creating.

At least the women you harass have jobs and relationships.

Why do people have to spend time putting down others instead of improving their own lives?!

To create things takes hours/days/weeks.
To destroy things takes seconds.

It's quick, it's easy, and anybody is capable of it.

Kinare

RAWR
I don't understand how so many people can be so closed-minded about things, especially when they're clearly just uneducated. You'd think they'd want to find out all the facts before jumping to a conclusion and holding onto it for dear life, but that's not how humans work apparently.

Secondary to that, I also don't understand why it's impossible to have a conversation with most people about their stances without them getting all rawr 'n' stuff, even when it's simply asking them questions about why they think a thing and not trying to prove them wrong.

Sigh. Humans.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
People who frequently take pictures of their food and post it online to social media sites with a metric ton of tags and words that go along the way "Delicious food! Can't wait to dig in"
It's food, I get it. Now how about you eat it before it gets cold.

Kerocola

even when it's simply asking them questions about why they think a thing and not trying to prove them wrong.

This x100000.

People who frequently take pictures of their food and post it online to social media sites with a metric ton of tags and words that go along the way "Delicious food! Can't wait to dig in"
It's food, I get it. Now how about you eat it before it gets cold.

What confuses me more is when people post pictures of a cardboard "to-go" coffee cup. It looks like virtually every cup that people carry around with them. WHY!?!?!

FenrirDarkWolf

Trapped in a Lucid Eclipse
Why bassoon parts are always so weird.
From playing with high woodwinds, to playing with baritones, to playing with tubas.
All in one song sometimes as well.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
Must be american thing. Healthcare is free here.

I can't understand people who think, just because they don't pay for something, that makes it "free." If it costs something, then SOMEONE has to pay for it. Most likely in the form of taxes. Or in the case of ObamaCare, make it mandatory, and use the money gotten from healthy people (those who don't use the system) to pay for the unhealthy.

Far as I know, about the only thing you can get for "free" is bad advice on the internet...

Dreaming

I've never understood why some people have such a problem with PMing and one-to-one things. Like seriously, it ain't gonna kill you.

I can't understand people who think, just because they don't pay for something, that makes it "free." If it costs something, then SOMEONE has to pay for it. Most likely in the form of taxes. Or in the case of ObamaCare, make it mandatory, and use the money gotten from healthy people (those who don't use the system) to pay for the unhealthy.

Far as I know, about the only thing you can get for "free" is bad advice on the internet...
Also people who think that because they don't work, they never pay taxes. I want to live in that country where you don't pay taxes on stuff that you buy.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
Also people who think that because they don't work, they never pay taxes. I want to live in that country where you don't pay taxes on stuff that you buy.

I want to live in a country were I'M PAID to buy stuff... heh. If only wishes were money, right?

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
Why bassoon parts are always so weird.
From playing with high woodwinds, to playing with baritones, to playing with tubas.
All in one song sometimes as well.
In a wind ensemble setting, Bari sax tends gets similar bullshit, it pretty much boils down to thickening the texture without actually being a thick bass tone. If not that, then tonal enforcement for the brass. Generally that's kind of the mindset.

FenrirDarkWolf

In a wind ensemble setting, Bari sax tends gets similar bullshit, it pretty much boils down to thickening the texture without actually being a thick bass tone. If not that, then tonal enforcement for the brass. Generally that's kind of the mindset.

Having at next to our Bari last year I can see it.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Why my animated avatar stuff looks so...bleh x3 I don't know...fuzzy?

FenrirDarkWolf

but GOD basic bitch ass bari sax parts are dumb

When your bassoon and bari sex are just woodwind tuba parts.
It makes me sad.

Why my animated avatar stuff looks so...bleh x3 I don't know...fuzzy?

It might be dependant on the amount of colours you used.
From what I recall when working pixel sprites, gifs can only save so many colours.
If you used to many the result can either look jagged or fuzzy.

FenrirDarkWolf