• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

things you just dont understand

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
I don't understand why depression acts up worse in winter.
Nor do I understand why I hate being alone.
If I'm alone, I need light.
Everyone hates being alone when they don't have a choice in the matter. Have you looked up seasonal affective disorder? It's a condition that for some reason causes depression to become worse in the winter and the effects can be somewhat mitigated by light therapy.

FenrirDarkWolf

Trapped in a Lucid Eclipse
Everyone hates being alone when they don't have a choice in the matter. Have you looked up seasonal affective disorder? It's a condition that for some reason causes depression to become worse in the winter and the effects can be somewhat mitigated by light therapy.

Well.. I have to leave my light on to sleep now .-.

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
Why people find vore attractive

I'm no lover of vore but I kinda understand the attraction. Some of them say that if they lust over someone they really really really like...
Then sex is not enough, they wanna be one with that person and what better way to do that? Stuff them inside you via of course.

Anal or Oral you choose

BadRoy

Snake awakens
I don't understand how I used to like Game Grumps. I used to check in every day when I could have been actually playing games myself. Or doing anything else.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I don't understand how I used to like Game Grumps. I used to check in every day when I could have been actually playing games myself. Or doing anything else.
I don't understand video game streamers either for the same reason.

Khaki

AFP's Most Unwanted
I don't understand how syringes/IV drips can make you feel nauseous or faint at just the mere thought of them.

I'm perfectly fine dealing with first aid injuries and the sight of blood doesn't do a thing for me,
yet I still get butterflies in the stomach just before donating blood or just at the idea of an IV drip.

It's an irrational feeling that I would rather not have to force myself through every time.

Sleepyeyessleep

How the AVI shop in my squadron fixes the AFCS (automated flight control system or something like that). My current theory is that they sacrifice one of their nuggets to the Sikorsky gods.

Why the more times I have sex with someone the less I care about them. There is probably some deep seeded psychological problem with me.

The whole Social Justice concept and the "Warriors" who push it. I've tried real hard to understand the view point but it makes no logical sense.

Kerocola

My friends wanted to get breakfast this morning before they all traveled their separate ways for the holidays. "Let's go at 8 am", they said...
it's almost 11 and everyone is still sleeping. I got up on time ;_;
so much for that. Why make plans if you aren't going to follow through with them!?

funky3000

Galactic Overlord
I don't understand video game streamers either for the same reason.

I like to watch people play games because I am a consumer.

Why go and buy a game that will probably sit on your desktop collecting dust, when you can watch a YouTuber play it while it is relevant?

Also, even if the game won't collect dust, it's still fun to watch YouTubers. I enjoy seeing others' play styles, or creations, or whatever. I will binge watch Minecraft LPs.

Dreaming

I don't understand why so many places are so eager to avoid deleting accounts. Everyone gives you the same bullshit too... "sorry, it damages our software!", which usually means "some guy tried it a few years ago and totally fucked it up so now we don't even try". Maybe it's just the software I've worked with but it's actually pretty tricky to damage the software this way

Last edited:

Brass

I don't understand why so many places are so eager to avoid deleting accounts. Everyone gives you the same bullshit too... "sorry, it damages our software!", which usually means "some guy tried it a few years ago and totally fucked it up so now we don't even try". Maybe it's just the software I've worked with but it's actually pretty tricky to damage the software this way

because every time you delete a user you have to consult a database sever somewhere and depending on how shitty a programmer you are/were, or the database wasn't modeled for it, and a bunch of other things like how many people are to be deleted, it can slow down a website by a lot. I can only dream of how fucking stupid FA's tables and code look like.

Ayattar

Banned
Banned
Today there was a mass protest against state church funding in Warsaw. 30.000 people declared that they'll come... And there were exactly 427 people there, me included. I'm... I... It's just... So sad.

Cvilic society and democracy god fucking damnit... Just... why?

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
Today there was a mass protest against state church funding in Warsaw. 30.000 people declared that they'll come... And there were exactly 427 people there, me included. I'm... I... It's just... So sad.

Cvilic society and democracy god fucking damnit... Just... why?

Damn dude. I really feel for you. :/ Just... that's gotta be hard. People are much more brave on paper than they are in real life, and I for one applaud you for being brave enough to show up in person. Standing up in what you know is true. Don't ever give up. Don't let shit get to you. (Though, you already know this, and don't need me to say it.)

FenrirDarkWolf

Trapped in a Lucid Eclipse
I don't understand why I get so out of breath easily and shaky as well after filming two color guard routines back-to-back.
Normally I can do it and I'm fine...

Ayattar

Banned
Banned
Damn dude. I really feel for you. :/ Just... that's gotta be hard. People are much more brave on paper than they are in real life, and I for one applaud you for being brave enough to show up in person. Standing up in what you know is true. Don't ever give up. Don't let shit get to you. (Though, you already know this, and don't need me to say it.)

I'm afraid that one day I'll snap and go full Breivik. I really don't want to, because every fiber of my body is against it. I believe in law and order, but... this... There is no other thing that I'm able to hate with cold hate, you know? My hate, my anger are like fire feasting on the dry brushwood or explosion - extremely hot and intense but short. Really, it's really rare to see me remembering, caring, carrying a grief after taking a sleep, sometimes even after couple dozen of minutes. But in this case... It's kinda inhumane, it's absoutely not like me.

Apart from that, today in the tram I met a hobo that has fallen so low, that it's hard to describe. Swollen legs looking jut like stamps and ulcers, but what was the worst... degenerated mind. He just stood there mumbling incomprehensibly, grunting and moaning. There was no point in even trying to help him: it was like looking on a dead man. And he wasn't even drunk or alcoholic, I'd smell that. Maybe drugs, who knows, but I don't think so. I hated that. I hated him, just as I hate old people. I don't want to be close to them, I despise them, I'm afraid of them. I'm so terribly afraid because I know that I'm going to end just like them. It's unfair. That they must go through it, it's ridiculous, unfair and cruel. That all life must turn into a wrinked potatoe and then end in the soil and rot. I hate them, I'm afraid of them and I'm terribly sorry for them, wishing that it could be undone.

So if I ever turn into something like that man I met today. Please show mercy and kill me. I don't want to lose my dignity like that.

Overall, it was a very bad day.

Oh wait... I made a honest and serious post. Something's wrong with me today...

Last edited:

BadRoy

Snake awakens
I think I'm losing interest in Tumblr. For good this time.

I never really had a reason for being there. I enjoy making gifs and stuff so I posted them on there. But Tumblr is such a weird place.
I think it's just too predictable for me. Scrolling down the dash and seeing the same types of posts over and over again getting reblogged is just lame. Yes thank you I know that exotic bedroom looks cool, 100,000 other people do to. Benedict Cumberbach post? 100,000 notes. Anything about gender relations at all? 6.02×10[SUP]23[/SUP] notes.

It has become boring.

Kerocola

My printer is defying me...it doesn't say it's low on ink, but it doesn't want to print things correctly for me. And when I try to print something double-sided, I have to manually load the paper back in. When I do that, it just spits the printed page I put back in, and prints the second page on a different piece of paper anyway. I can't win...:p

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
I just realized i've lost an entire day.

...Confused.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Anti-vaxers, and the whole anti-vaccine movement, especially in rich/elite areas where the attitude seems to be that even their shit is too fancy to have germs.