• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

things you just dont understand

Maugryph

Why Peter Jackson didn't just kill Smaug at the end of the second movie. It feels very anticlimactic having it at the very beginning of the third movie. (one could argue that the entire Hobbit trilogy was anticlimactic.)

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Anti-vaxers, and the whole anti-vaccine movement, especially in rich/elite areas where the attitude seems to be that even their shit is too fancy to have germs.
If it's up to me, I leave those vaccines lying on a table, and it's got nothing to do with my blood being too fancy.
I have a great immunosystem and I just don't need them potentially harmful seasonal vaccines.

Kinare

RAWR
Bar learning disorders, I don't understand why otherwise intelligent beings can't get your/you're, their/there, by/buy/bye, where/wear and so on correct. I find it's also most common in those with English as their native language... (At least if it's not your native language, you have some excuse anyhow.) 'Splain that to me folks. Lots of people spend countless hours posting informative images to educate you on commonly overlooked grammatical errors, y u no understand? Misspellings normally aren't the only error made either with these people, lack of punctuation drives me almost as nuts... The entirety of what such people type out looks like they didn't even bother to stop and think before typing random words and it causes anyone having to read it to really flex their brain to figure out wtf those words are saying.

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR
I think it's because they have convinced themselves that the only people who care about spelling/grammar are not worth listening to.

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
It's kinda trending in the homosexual community about the concept of 'sexual relationship between father and son" I mean.. It really turns me on when some DILF breeds his own son.

It's so HOT! I wonder if—

Suddenly the thought of having sex with my own father repulsed me. How could the concept appeal to me when I couldnt even think of doing that to my own dad

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
It's kinda trending in the homosexual community about the concept of 'sexual relationship between father and son" I mean.. It really turns me on when some DILF breeds his own son.
It's so HOT! I wonder if—
Suddenly the thought of having sex with my own father repulsed me. How could the concept appeal to me when I couldnt even think of doing that to my own dad

I think this is akin to having a hard-on for lesbian/gay twins getting it on. It's fun when it's fantasy and all, but if you actually had a twin, you'd probably be severely weirded out. Unless you were actually into it.

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
It's kinda trending in the homosexual community about the concept of 'sexual relationship between father and son"...
o_O What in the everloving fuck.

Wait does that make me some sort of hipster fag for not following some fucked up incest trend?

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
o_O What in the everloving fuck.

Wait does that make me some sort of hipster fag for not following some fucked up incest trend?

Are you telling me that you want to be as furfag as me?

Stop deluding yourself... You'll never be as good as me

FenrirDarkWolf

Trapped in a Lucid Eclipse

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
how both my sister and i seem so passively self-demoralizing. we both behave in ways that are apologetic or assume that we're the problem, but our parents are extremely nice to us and i never understood why that particular psyche has developed

AHH MY MIND IS FILLED WITH MANY IMAGES ON COMPROMISING POSITIONS!
we're talking about handshake while agreeing to disagree levels of compromising here, take that for what you will c:

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
Are you telling me that you want to be as furfag as me?

Stop deluding yourself... You'll never be as good as me
My custom built £8000 latex lined murrsuit tells a different story...

FenrirDarkWolf

how both my sister and i seem so passively self-demoralizing. we both behave in ways that are apologetic or assume that we're the problem, but our parents are extremely nice to us and i never understood why that particular psyche has developed

we're talking about handshake while agreeing to disagree levels of compromising here, take that for what you will c:

I often feel the same way. It's a very strange thing but idk lol

So you guys are having swordfights while arguing about the economy! :D

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
Why schools insist on end-of-semester exams AND a STAAR test.

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
So you guys are having swordfights while arguing about the economy! :D
"The problem with the Republican implementation of Reaganomics was that it reduced taxes on the wealthy, shifting more of the tax load onto the overburdened middle class, a perversion of the economic theories of the early French economist Jean-Louis Say. One of the main arguments used to justify this upward redistribution of wealth was "When was the last time a poor man gave you a job?" Now parry and thrust."

Sounds about right...

FenrirDarkWolf

"The problem with the Republican implementation of Reaganomics was that it reduced taxes on the wealthy, shifting more of the tax load onto the overburdened middle class, a perversion of the economic theories of the early French economist Jean-Louis Say. One of the main arguments used to justify this upward redistribution of wealth was "When was the last time a poor man gave you a job?" Now parry and thrust."

Sounds about right...

Can I watch? owo

Kitsune Cross

**** that **** now! Bitch
NOPE, fuck it, I'm leaving this thread, I read nothing, you can't make me remember anything I read here, it never happened, bye, see you later

Kazolas

Here's something yall may not have heard yet (not reading the 197 pages either to see if it's in there either lol)
I don't understand people's judgmental attitudes over fingernail length. My whole life I just let my nails grow out a bit. May 1mm or 2mm of white nail. Nothing crazy but people would always tell me "My god your nails are long!" I never understood it and always argued that having "long" nails was always better than having your nail be cut right down to the nail bed (mostly for itching purposes). My nails always split if it cut them down to the bed. Anyway, it seems like no one even cares these days.
/ohwell

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
Here's something yall may not have heard yet (not reading the 197 pages either to see if it's in there either lol)
I don't understand people's judgmental attitudes over fingernail length. My whole life I just let my nails grow out a bit. May 1mm or 2mm of white nail. Nothing crazy but people would always tell me "My god your nails are long!" I never understood it and always argued that having "long" nails was always better than having your nail be cut right down to the nail bed (mostly for itching purposes). My nails always split if it cut them down to the bed. Anyway, it seems like no one even cares these days.
/ohwell

Well if you're a dude... You should keep your fingernails at an acceptable length... I dunno, having long nails makes men look feministic and fingering me will be difficult

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned

FenrirDarkWolf

Only if you bring along a copy of Foundations of Economic Analysis and some poppers.

Aww, but I just finish Economics last week!
If you guys start any sort of government arguments you can call me :v

Dreaming

because every time you delete a user you have to consult a database sever somewhere and depending on how shitty a programmer you are/were, or the database wasn't modeled for it, and a bunch of other things like how many people are to be deleted, it can slow down a website by a lot. I can only dream of how fucking stupid FA's tables and code look like.
oh man, actually you've got a point there

Well if you're a dude... You should keep your fingernails at an acceptable length... I dunno, having long nails makes men look feministic and fingering me will be difficult
unless you're into some really kinky shit

Bonobosoph

4 hands good 2 hands bad ;)
How to write. Writing for someone else is like doing homework I'm at a total loss of what on earth I'm doing. o.o

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
How to write. Writing for someone else is like doing homework I'm at a total loss of what on earth I'm doing. o.o

As someone who has written a book and a plethora of shorter stories: It's a skill to be honed just like anything else, and you need exposure to it to get good at it.I read. A lot. And when I'm not reading, I'm not writing. It's as simple as that. Learning is a process of trial and error, just like anything else. At the same time, it's not as simple as that. You don't just READ. You read like a writer. You read the same way a football player watches a football game. I'm hunting down a writer's style, the sentence structures within a given paragraph, and the way words are used to create certain effects. Tensions. Beats. And moods.

Writing is a process, and only about 25 percent of it is probably thinking up the story. You've gotta put it in WORDS that create images in a person's mind. Don't just tell a story. BUILD a story.