• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

things you just dont understand

T

TheMetalVelocity

Aww, how adorable.

Do I smell fanfiction?
yep. They're gonna draw two people with logos of the console on the body instead of actual heads and have them fuck on a bed. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Adoptables.

Legally, what's stopping me from using your character design even without your permission? Like seriously, I'd like to know.

Zeitzbach

Taste purple
Adoptables.

Legally, what's stopping me from using your character design even without your permission? Like seriously, I'd like to know.

Damn, I was gonna ask this and someone already posted it 20 minutes before me. Seriously, what are they for? Tool for quick money making? Wheresdalove

Dodo

Just a dodo
I don't get why most people in the US culture are so competitive in a game. Even if I'm losing I'm having fun, as long as it was a good game. But people get so... angry if they lose. Maybe it's time to reevaluate your strategy as opposed to trying the same thing over and over again then...

I don't get why most people in the US culture are so competitive in a game. Even if I'm losing I'm having fun, as long as it was a good game. But people get so... angry if they lose. Maybe it's time to reevaluate your strategy as opposed to trying the same thing over and over again then...

Oh my fucking god I know. I realized this too.

I don't even bother playing team-based games on American servers anymore because teamwork doesn't exist here apparently. It's like, if you want to be all lone wolf and shit then WHY ARE YOU PLAYING ON TDM?!

Last edited:

Schwimmwagen

Oh my fucking god I know. I realized this too.

I don't even bother playing team-based games on American servers anymore because teamwork doesn't exist here apparently. It's like, if you want to be all lone wolf and shit then WHY ARE YOU PLAYING ON TDM?!

I tried playing with Americans on co-op/heavily team-based games and I've always had, uh, bad results.

I don't think euro culture is gamingly superior or anything, but I've noticed that co-op games seem to have a bit more popularity and go down quite well for the most part.

Hinalle K.

Banned
Banned
If an angry Brit gamer were to spew insults at me I'd probably not understand a word of it anyway

Hinalle K.

Banned
Banned

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
Adoptables.

Nothing. Nothing at all. If you aren't tracing the original image of the character but just draw the design in an all new setting you can't even be banned for that.

I could take any fursona character, turn it into a character in animation or a game and make money off of that.

Now the funny thing is that taking original characters that actually are legally protected by their owners (Pokémon, Digimon, Disney characters, etc.) and making money off of them through commissions is not perfectly fine XD Technically all these companies could make other artists stop drawing their characters for money. And considering how evil Disney is I am surprised they haven't done that already.

PastryOfApathy

God help you if you ever stumble into Korea.

D

Deleted member 82554

Why I am on allergy pills and why my body is still a mucus trap. :(

Zeitzbach

Taste purple
That's exactly what they're for.
And they work well by the looks of it.

Why people buy them at such ridiculous prices... I don't fully understand.
Especially if they're auctioned off; the prices can soar depending on the artist.

And they will likely forget about the adoptable after a week or so anyway unless it costs something like 30-40$ then it might last a month.

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
What goes on in mens' heads.

If I had the money, I'd consider hiring an unbiased interpreter.

Jags

Shepherd of Fire
What goes on in mens' heads.

If I had the money, I'd consider hiring an unbiased interpreter.

It ain't even complicated though. We are simple machines.

I don't understand why anybody liked Torchwood. It was just not a good show.

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
Video game Stupidity

Video games which have piddling distractions that pass for stat boosts. Do I really want +2 Strength or 1% Magic Boost when I could have something more. It's the Texan in me that wants things BIG and I think if you don't bother making the rewards substantial, then don't bother making them at all. Quake had a damage boost that gave you 4X the damage! In Final Fantasy, Petrify ALWAYS works against you and you can only have at best a 25% chance of hitting them. That's so cheap! In the Mario RPG series, these spells work a majority of the time and are much more fun to use.

You should also have a right to have fun. We don't want to be forced to earn it after paying for a game. No practice sessions on a game that isn't a novelty to us, no reading tomes on how to play, no wandering aimlessly. Think about a rollercoaster- it may start out slow, but it builds your anticipation for a wonderful ride to come. You know it's going to be thrilling the moment it starts. Fail with your opening gambit and every other player will fold, except for the supernerds who will tough it out to learn how to play. Only problem- the fullness of video game bargain bins proves the impatience of video games.

Video games with plots should show, don't tell. If a villain is bad, make him bad and don't just say so. Even Nazi soldiers can be good guys and unassuming men of the cloth can be villains because we don't automatically assume the main character's value assumptions. If a man is evil, show him destroying a village, don't just say he's a commander of an imperialist army. What if this army is doing a more compassionate job of running the countries they're taking over?

And you often get conveyor-belted down a plotline you don't really want to go down. If the Big Bad is coming and has already destroyed several villages, give us three opportunities to get away and level-grind until we're ready to beat him.

Most of all, if we lose in a video game it's got to be our own damn fault and no one else's. If I lose, I'd like to think that if I tried a little harder, I could have won. And of course, I'd rather lose my character's life to a bullet or sword from an enemy than from environmental damage of falling off a platform.

People that believe sexual discrimination doesn't apply to men.

I'm all for gender equality (really, I am), but the entire fucking point of equality is so both parties are equal. This, what you're doing right here, is essentially trying to get even for the shit men did in the twentieth century as if we're some sort of fucking hivemind.