• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

things you just dont understand

Jabberwocky

bitch where
People that believe sexual discrimination doesn't apply to men.

I'm all for gender equality (really, I am), but the entire fucking point of equality is so both parties are equal. This, what you're doing right here, is essentially trying to get even for the shit men did in the twentieth century as if we're some sort of fucking hivemind.

this entirely. it seems to have gotten to people's heads that the sexual discrimination only happens to women. As a female, I can attest that it's bullshit. It doesn't matter what gender you are or consider yourself to be, discrimination can happen to ANYONE.

Aleu

Deuces
Worse is when people think that discrimination just plain doesn't exist any more. Men, women, race, orientation etc.

Do they live under a rock?

Jabberwocky

bitch where
Worse is when people think that discrimination just plain doesn't exist any more. Men, women, race, orientation etc.

Do they live under a rock?

try underground, or in their cute little dollhouse mansions sipping their thousand dollar tea in their pretty little china cups.

Arianna Dragoness

I don't understand why some jobs today require you to have a college education in order to get hired when you obviously don't NEED a college degree to do the job. For example, sanitation worker. What level of education do you really need to pick up garbage?

T

TheMetalVelocity

Why M rated games like GTA 5 have more little kids on the mic than the actual targeted audience.

Jags

Shepherd of Fire
People that believe sexual discrimination doesn't apply to men.

I'm all for gender equality (really, I am), but the entire fucking point of equality is so both parties are equal. This, what you're doing right here, is essentially trying to get even for the shit men did in the twentieth century as if we're some sort of fucking hivemind.

It's the same with racism.

Just lately I was told a local nursery had changed it from 'Baa Baa Black Sheep' to 'White Sheep', As if that was any less racist

T

TheMetalVelocity

I don't understand why you can't say you don't like something and have it left at that without having to justify or give reasons why you don't like it.
This is why I hate giving my opinions. There's people who think my opinion isn't relevant and tell me I shouldn't have it, because it's not a valid reason or a reason that satisfies them in order to be good enough to have that opinion.

How my dogs can somehow always hear when there's another dog or one of the dozens of stray cats that live around here out by the dumpsters, even though it's across the parking lot, and sometimes even when they're in a different part of the house. Or why they insist on barking at them every chance they get. :|

Carnau

Ice cream is the only way
There are many times where I don't understand furries ~then I realize I'm not really supposed to so then I go eat some ice cream c:

A

Ansitru

People who accept rude-as-hell requests for free art and still draw gorgeous pictures for entitled brats.
It wouldn't hurt some people to learn how to say "no". Seriously.

If I see how some people on the free art-forum here are treated as machines who need to deliver "NOW NOW NOW", I cringe.

Carnau

Ice cream is the only way
Let's all have some ice cream = answer to the universe :V
I don't understand extroverts. I don't mean this in a rude way, I just sort of envy them is all.

Why people say Mindless Self Indulgence has changed in any significant way.

I don't get it. The only album that was even remotely abnormal for them was If, but it was still a good album. Not to mention the fact that they bounced back to their usual stuff with How I Learned to Stop Giving a Shit and Love Mindless Self Indulgence.

The only real change was the fanbase when Lyn-Z married that guy from My Chemical Romance.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
I dont understand how the only way to deal with 3 escaped wolves in this day and age is to kill them...

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Why people are constantly surprised that people are still capable of being ignorant. It's not so much a matter of "racism/homophobia/etc. still exists" as it is people are just still capable of being ignorant in general.