• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

things you just dont understand

I dont understand how the only way to deal with 3 escaped wolves in this day and age is to kill them...

They did catch two though, I think.

It's sad, because the police must have specifically called in a weapons unit for this, while darts or traps could have been used. I guess it's because wolves ARE big and these ones wouldn't be so afraid of humans. If they approached someone thinking "food plz", it could have turned ugly fast.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Why people are constantly surprised that people are still capable of being ignorant. It's not so much a matter of "racism/homophobia/etc. still exists" as it is people are just still capable of being ignorant in general.

They're one and the same. Racism doesn't always put on a pointy white hood for you to know it when you see it.

Schwimmwagen

The expression, more or less. But I have a problem with both. :c

I find I'm a little too empathetic at times, but it buggers me because I don't really know how to show that to other people, it kinda escapes me.

It seems that a lot of "normal" people express empathy as a knee-jerk uncontrollable reaction that's just natural.

D

Deleted member 82554

I find I'm a little too empathetic at times, but it buggers me because I don't really know how to show that to other people, it kinda escapes me.

It seems that a lot of "normal" people express empathy as a knee-jerk uncontrollable reaction that's just natural.

Really? Yeah I guess I can be at times too, even more so as I have grown and learned how to put logic a head of emotional response.

But growing up and being ADHD and Autistic creates a rather volatile mix where on the emotional spectrum I would often be one extreme, or the other; well, at least that's what everyone who knew/knows me told me.

It doesn't really bother me to much, it just means I have to think about it more before I act emotionally.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Censored songs about censorship are the worst.

Censoring the censorship speech in South Park really takes the cake though. Two full minutes of BLEEEEP.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
So the latest right-wing meme is that Thanksgiving is about how collectivism had brought early America to the brink of starvation until they were saved by embracing private property.

How anyone can have such an utter lack of self-awareness is beyond me.

T

TheMetalVelocity

Emos. You don't need to wear your little sister's pants and have your hair combed to the side to show people that you like to cry over little things.