• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

things you just dont understand

T

TheMetalVelocity

Emos are just goths in disguise.

Or is that the other way around? :p
They both like to separate themselves from the world, but at the same time go whoring for attention, like me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spikey2k2

I don't get Doctor Who. I've watched old and new episodes. I don't get it.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
So the latest right-wing meme is that Thanksgiving is about how collectivism had brought early America to the brink of starvation until they were saved by embracing private property.

How anyone can have such an utter lack of self-awareness is beyond me.

I still don't understand celebrating receiving hospitality from a people that your ancestors decimated.

Jags

Shepherd of Fire
Sometimes, my own mind

I'll say something, laugh, then realise I don't even really get it

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
I don't understand why the sculptors of the original base for this figure that my fiance bought from the internet thought it fitting to give her labia grooves through her suit.

It's a really nice figure, otherwise.
But seriously, what the fuck, Japan?

I think this character is like 14, too?
Ugh. Ew.
At least you can't see it in most positions that the figure sits, though.

I don't understand why the sculptors of the original base for this figure that my fiance bought from the internet thought it fitting to give her labia grooves through her suit.

Ugh. Ew.

... what the fuck?

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Ugh. Ew.
The age of consent in Japan is like 13.
They make the most questionable collectibles and characters because of that :/

JerryFoxcoon

The classy Captain Furfag
I don't understand my tendency to avoid success. I don't know... when something is going to turn out positively, I just don't go ahead and do it. I was looking for a place to do my first practicum as a student in truck mechanics and there was this Freightliner dealership very close to me. I wanted to give it a try but for some obscure reason I waited and waited. Last week I found out one of my classmates has been accepted at that very place. I still went to the dealership last Friday and asked if they were still accepting students for practicums... "Sure, we do". 5 minutes and it was done C: Definitely my easiest job-related success ever LOL.

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
I don't understand my tendency to avoid success. I don't know... when something is going to turn out positively, I just don't go ahead and do it. I was looking for a place to do my first practicum as a student in truck mechanics and there was this Freightliner dealership very close to me. I wanted to give it a try but for some obscure reason I waited and waited. Last week I found out one of my classmates has been accepted at that very place. I still went to the dealership last Friday and asked if they were still accepting students for practicums... "Sure, we do". 5 minutes and it was done C: Definitely my easiest job-related success ever LOL.
Anxiety, perhaps?

I procrastinate everything important to hell and back because anxiety.
To the point where it's screwed me over on too many occasions to count.

Lobar

Why there's an entire category for "Gay & Lesbian Movies" on Netflix.

Like... how the fuck does that work?

Makes sense to me. There's plenty of movies where homosexuality is a central focus of the plot.

Just off the top of my head, there's Brokeback Mountain, Philadelphia, Milk, The Laramie Project, But I'm A Cheerleader, and the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Makes sense to me. There's plenty of movies where homosexuality is a central focus of the plot.

Just off the top of my head, there's Brokeback Mountain, Philadelphia, Milk, The Laramie Project, But I'm A Cheerleader, and the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

I meant why are they acting as if it's an actual film genre parallel to categories such as comedy or action?

Same goes for "independent movies".

Lobar

I meant why are they acting as if it's an actual film genre parallel to categories such as comedy or action?

Same goes for "independent movies".

I'm sure they work like tags and they show up in their respective actual genres as well.

Zeitzbach

Taste purple
Those "Ask me" thing. I tried and just make one purely for personality sorting and it was like "Yeah haha fun".

-5 minutes later-

"Why did I waste time on that again?"

The popularity of skunk anthros in the late 90's.

I mean, I'm not complaining at all, but like half of the 90's furry art I've seen (which is not much at all actually) contains some skunk character.

the other half is just foxes

Lobar

The popularity of skunk anthros in the late 90's.

I mean, I'm not complaining at all, but like half of the 90's furry art I've seen (which is not much at all actually) contains some skunk character.

the other half is just foxes

Probably due to Sabrina Online.