• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

things you just dont understand

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
People who move their clocks back or forward 5 minutes.
Is it that hard just to react to normal time by that offset?

Maybe the folk who have their clocks ahead of time have set it like that for a purpose.
I know I have, I live by my clock and I am never late.

I don't know what is the reason one would have it 5minutes late though.

Ji-Ji

Post Festive Fox
Maybe the folk who have their clocks ahead of time have set it like that for a purpose.
I know I have, I live by my clock and I am never late.

I don't know what is the reason one would have it 5minutes late though.

It's strange though, just set your alarms earlier, or react to 7:50 instead of 8:00.

Ji-Ji

Post Festive Fox
Or stop being a lazy bum and correct your clock's time.
Haha, I live by my clock and calendar, I have a cloud calendar which has daily plans (mainly because I've discovered I have ADD, and it's a little better discipline for me to know what I'm doing.) All my tasks and events have 30 or 15 minute reminders. I don't understand time changes when there is alarms and reminders.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
It's strange though, just set your alarms earlier, or react to 7:50 instead of 8:00.

It doesn't feel as bad waking up at 6 than when it is 5:55.
And it is easier to work with. I don't exactly know why.

Ji-Ji

Post Festive Fox
It doesn't feel as bad waking up at 6 than when it is 5:55.
And it is easier to work with. I don't exactly know why.

It's strange, I wonder if anyone has looked into it, (to google scholar!)
I always wake up at quarter to the hour, allow three 5 minute snoozes, helps me wake up easier.

Why my ferrets use the litter box, but now also use the area around the litter box.

WHY, FUZZIES?

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR
How-H-H-How could you have done d-d-done this? done this? You weren't meant to be so i-i-i-i-important, and now you thi-t-t-think to destroy you think to destroyy meeeeeeee?
How dare you? How dare you, insect? Insect. How dare you interrupt my ascendancy?
Y-y-Y-You are nothing. A-A-A A-A wretched bag of flesh. What are you co-compared compared to my magmagmmagnificence?

Blissful.Oblivion

ich boope dich!
Cantonese. My friend tried to teach me literally one word and I spent about 10 minutes saying it wrong over and over again until she told me to give up.

Also, the appeal in butts. And boobs.

Last edited:

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
The noises that our cat makes at night.

I've NEVER actually seen him when he makes them. He just gets closer and louder.

This is how people die in horror movies.

Jags

Shepherd of Fire

Blissful.Oblivion

ich boope dich!
I wanna say because they're awesome, but in all honesty I don't actually know a serious answer. Just 'cos, I guess?

My lesbian friend says I have a nice ass but I'm really confused because I don't get why. It's really weird. I assumed that my butt would actually be pretty bad cuz I'm kinda squishy, but apparently not? I just don't understand it. And boobs are just... ew...

LadyToorima

Nyaa nyaa~

So you're attracted to stick figures?

My lesbian friend says I have a nice ass but I'm really confused because I don't get why. It's really weird. I assumed that my butt would actually be pretty bad cuz I'm kinda squishy, but apparently not? I just don't understand it. And boobs are just... ew...

Unless your friend has touched your ass and knows it's squishy then they just like how it looks. And boobs are fantastic.

Jags

Shepherd of Fire

Hinalle K.

Banned
Banned
Boobs are real unattractive to me. They're not even sexual, imo.

Dem butts, though. Mmph.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Why is the rum always gone?

D

Deleted member 82554

Why this plate sized steak I am cooking right now smells so damn goooood!!

Kitsune Cross

**** that **** now! Bitch
Why my ferrets use the litter box, but now also use the area around the litter box.

WHY, FUZZIES?

Your ferret shit on a litter box? Why are you complaining? You want em to shit all over your house?

I don't know bro, boobs are awesome, it's on our dna I guess, what I don't understand is paraphilias