• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

things you just dont understand

Blissful.Oblivion

ich boope dich!
butts need not be explained. it's simply an unexplainable woundrous phenomenon.
Specify large boobs, and I'll back you on this one. There's just something so charming and fashionable about little boobs~

y'all are crazy :l haha

So you're attracted to stick figures?

Unless your friend has touched your ass and knows it's squishy then they just like how it looks. And boobs are fantastic.

Very c; Stick figures are tha sexiesttt
She has. Which is one of the reasons I'm even more confused. :l Maybe it's not as squishy as I think...?

Judge Spear

...Why? Not even because Yogscast is a shit channel undeserving to be in a good game like this, but it's not even Sega related. Like Danica Patrick. They're just tossing in characters now. lol

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
The Cowboys. L Frank Baum would have loved this team- the head coach has no courage, the team has no heart, and Jerry Jones has no brains. And there isn't a wizard who is going to make it any better.

Dreaming

Android's stupidly small internal memory... okay I get that, the internal memory is full of crap that I've never used, can I at least move some apps to the SD Card? No, NOPE? FUCK OFF YOU CUNT

Ji-Ji

Post Festive Fox
Android's stupidly small internal memory... okay I get that, the internal memory is full of crap that I've never used, can I at least move some apps to the SD Card? No, NOPE? FUCK OFF YOU CUNT

Some phones can, need a few tweak apps. I worked on a htc (chacha?) once, was terrible programmed phone.

Inpw

Roller Coaster Imagineer.
Traffic on a straight piece of highway with no intersections that magically originate and just as magically vanishes with no real reason.

Ji-Ji

Post Festive Fox
Traffic on a straight piece of highway with no intersections that magically originate and just as magically vanishes with no real reason.

Are you playing GTA?

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned

And it's not Romo's fault anymore, even. At the start of the year, Jones said he wanted the team to accomodate his quarterback's strength. That's hypocritical because not even the best offense in history could possibly score enough points to overcome this horrendous defense. Numerous times this season, the offense has done enough to win only to have the defense botch everything in the last few minutes. The best highlight of last night was Ditka's retirement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3H8H8CSzLQ

Ji-Ji

Post Festive Fox
lol no but it must be something like that. Cars appearing out of nowhere or something.

Speaking of cars, I don't understand how in an overtaking lane speed past you just to pull over in front of you just to slow down.
They could easily pull in behind you and not overtake, go their speed and be happy but they'd rather overtake then slow down to their speed :s

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?

Back up all your files, flash cyanogenmod, take back control of your own hardware.

Milo

I know, and it never had the movies I wanted to watch.

I'd rather pay $8 a month to watch a bunch of things I love, at the price of a few things not being included, than pay $80 a month for a cable setup that has a thousand shit channels, 999 of which have absolutely nothing good

Jags

Shepherd of Fire
Speaking of cars, I don't understand how in an overtaking lane speed past you just to pull over in front of you just to slow down.
They could easily pull in behind you and not overtake, go their speed and be happy but they'd rather overtake then slow down to their speed :s

Making a stand damnit! I will overtake, despite no intention to speed!

I just don't understand other drivers, really.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
People still using the cm-gram-second system. It's a conspiracy to make me get the wrong answers.

Would you rather use inches, ounces, and the timespan of a King's fart?

Ji-Ji

Post Festive Fox
Making a stand damnit! I will overtake, despite no intention to speed!

I just don't understand other drivers, really.

If the left lane is free, I drive like a tool to piss them off, if they go to overtake when I know full well they'll go slower, I'll prevent them overtaking me..
My little old 206 has some kick to her ;)