• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

things you just dont understand

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Why people spread rumors and make them even more ridiculous as time passes

I thought that was obvious? Haven't you ever exaggerated a story to make it more exciting, gossiped or played Chinese whispers? Rumours spread and morph because of the same mechanics.

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
Slow walkers who take up the entire hallway.

Or better yet- those asshats who walk normally, but decide to spontaneously halt in the middle of a crowded hallway.

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR
People who feel the need to stop in the middle of a path when thinking/checking shopping bags/texting.

Or how about just outside an exit/inside an entrance?

Sweetheartz22

Simply amazing.
People who feel the need to stop in the middle of a path when thinking/checking shopping bags/texting.

This is how I get road rage on foot. I can't stand being stopped by some idiot who could have just gone off to the side a few feet to check their stuff, but NOOOO that would be the right and easier thing to do. SMH

Anyhow, I don't get how you can be with a group of people and ALL of them get out their phones and start texting, playing Candy Crush, or doing snapchat. I mean, wasn't the whole point of getting everyone together was to have a good time for some food, drinks, and dancing?

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
Or how about just outside an exit/inside an entrance?

Literally, this morning, watched a twat walk up to the door of a train as it was beeping to alert people that they only had a few seconds left to board or disembark, and suddenly start looking at clouds. Some commuter/stranger had to shove him out the way.

Just desserts.

T

TheMetalVelocity

Why furries are going to be on Dr. Phil. Are they going to show two furries with relationship problems or something?

Aleu

Deuces
Why do I have to laugh at the most inappropriate times? Or when someone's serious?

I think it's because most of the time, the situation or idea is just so beyond stupid my brain can't comprehend it as anything other than a joke.

T

TheMetalVelocity

Why do I have to laugh at the most inappropriate times? Or when someone's serious?

I think it's because most of the time, the situation or idea is just so beyond stupid my brain can't comprehend it as anything other than a joke.
Or maybe it's because people are a joke. lawl.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Paying $60 for a console game you play for 10 hours but never play again.
Refusing to pay for a $5 upgrade for a free-to-play game you've already enjoyed for 50 hours & would have to play another 10 hours to get the same upgrade.

funky3000

Galactic Overlord
Ok, maybe some of you can help me out here. And, if it explains why I think the situation is weird, I'm 19.

One of my coworkers is just a little bit creepy. She's maybe in her 40s-50s, and she looks like a nice lady. But, she's always calling me sweetie, honey, or other names. She does it to everyone from what I've seen but it's mostly me. And, when she was asking something, I have no idea if it was on purpose or accidental, but her hand brushed my ENTIRE left ass cheek.

...is she hitting on me? >.>

Rebel Of Epona

WTF is a Nerf Herder?¿?
Sounds like somebody found a cougar. And not a furry. :p Maybe she can.teach you some things LMFAO!

S

Sar

If money doesn't grow on trees, where does paper come from?

I don't understand the purpose of this phrase. It just seems a silly figure of speech.

funky3000

Galactic Overlord
Sounds like somebody found a cougar. And not a furry. :p Maybe she can.teach you some things LMFAO!
Ew please lord no, I want a girl, but not a granny! >,>

EDIT: and... A furry. I want someone who I know for a fact can accept me being a furry and maybe even fursuit with at cons or other things.

Furries around my school are generally a very touchy subject... So, I'd rather not try anyone here.

Last edited:

Aleu

Deuces
Ok, maybe some of you can help me out here. And, if it explains why I think the situation is weird, I'm 19.

One of my coworkers is just a little bit creepy. She's maybe in her 40s-50s, and she looks like a nice lady. But, she's always calling me sweetie, honey, or other names. She does it to everyone from what I've seen but it's mostly me. And, when she was asking something, I have no idea if it was on purpose or accidental, but her hand brushed my ENTIRE left ass cheek.

...is she hitting on me? >.>

I think that warrants a sexual harassment complaint.

Shoiyo

Smartass skunk
While doing research for my novel, I've stumbled across a movement called transhumanism. Their ultimate goal is to eliminate death from the human condition. I don't understand why they believe this to be beneficial to the individual or the species. If none die, then consumption goes up, overpopulation will cause widespread suffering, and quality of life will evaporate before our very eyes. Why is this a good idea??

Last edited:

Aleu

Deuces
While doing research for my novel, I've stumbled across a movement called transhumanism. Their ultimate goal is to eliminate death from the human condition. I don't understand why they believe this to be beneficial to the individual or the species. If none die, then consumption goes up, overpopulation will cause widespread suffering, and quality of life will evaporate before our very eyes. Why is this a good idea??

because 'baw death is always bad'