• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

things you just dont understand

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Advanced math. My head cannot contain it.

Mullerornis

I can't understand why a person I care about wastes his life on a family that hates him. There's duty, and there's asking for it.

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
Society's discrimination on anything outside of perfection.

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
OMG dude, after you just said you wanted a normal friend with no social problems on another thread?
I said no social problems, I never said a model.
Normal is not perfect.

I can't tell if this means I'm supposed to respond seriously anymore.
This means the feeble conversation has come to a close.

Those hugeass sunglasses that women like to wear.

Whose brilliant fucking idea was it to design sunglasses that cover half of your face, and why on earth did this ridiculous thing actually catch on?

It's like the fedora of eyewear.

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
The stereotype that all girls obsess over pink and Hello Kitty and fuzzy shit.
Can I please go to one other store besides Hot Topic where the guy section doesn't contain all the cool graphic tees and the girls is nothing but Barbie logos?

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
When I go to Taco Cabana, I literally repeat my order 3 times and somehow it still gets screwed up.
For crying out loud, I just want my bean and cheese burrito with lettuce, tomatoes, and guac. Today was the 3rd time in a row that they've messed up.
Why is it so hard to remember?

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
Why such a large portion of my favorite artists happen to be female.

There comes a point where I can't just simply ignore this.
Most likely because women usually see things differently than men (scientifically) and you may just enjoy their perspective.

Or I could be talking out my ass

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
The Ted Cruz 21 hour speech that didn't do a damn thing.

Republican ranks are now so thick with actual crazies that they literally cannot stop themselves from tilting at windmills, even when there is no possible realistic outcome for them other than their own destruction. It's glorious.

MetaCola

Dork of the Matinee
Why American college students can never pronounce French words correctly. The professor teaches the course in French, constantly says the relevant phrases, and yet "J'ai besoin des haricots verts" ends up being "Jay bez-win des hari-cots verrts" or something similar. Ugh, why?

(Okay, so I'm talking about the 102 course here, but it's ridiculous when you hear the phrases fifty times and they still can't do it. Doesn't help that no one else seems to try, and no one seems to be especially bothered by it. Maybe I'm just trying too hard. And yes, my pronunciation is better. It's damn sexy. 8/10 would listen.)

EDIT: I apologized for this in a later post. I don't actually believe this now, and I wish I hadn't posted it. Serious lapse of judgement.

Last edited:

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
Why American college students can never pronounce French words correctly. The professor teaches the course in French, constantly says the relevant phrases, and yet "J'ai besoin des haricots verts" ends up being "Jay bez-win des hari-cots verrts" or something similar. Ugh, why?
It's the flat accent, I'm taking French and it's so damn hard to shove the pronunciations up your nose.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Because we're not a predominantly French speaking country nor are we used to using the parts of the mouth and throat French does?

It works the other way around too.

Edit: I don't get why people think that TV shows and games must cater specifically to their demographic constantly and then get pissy when things don't go how they want them to. It's great when the producers/creators have the fans' interests in mind but some people almost act like it's the end of the world because character A and character B aren't actually gay for each other.

Last edited:

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.

(Okay, so I'm talking about the 102 course here, but it's ridiculous when you hear the phrases fifty times and they still can't do it. Doesn't help that no one else seems to try, and no one seems to be especially bothered by it. Maybe I'm just trying too hard. And yes, my pronunciation is better. It's damn sexy. 8/10 would listen.)

I don't understand how one can be so goddamn ignorant.
Come on, really.