• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

things you just dont understand

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
homophobia, racism, and bigotry in general. it's completely irrational. what's even worse is when people tie their bigotry to religion and a false notion of morality.

I'm pretty sure it links to the caveman survival mentality of "different is bad."

It did help us stay alive when we kept to whats the same or normal to us, but it doesn't have a concrete place today.

I don't get people with their on/off/on/off/on/off relationships. I don't see how it's going to work out between them if they couldn't make it work the first time.

Hewge

Banana Party
Banned
I don't get people with their on/off/on/off/on/off relationships. I don't see how it's going to work out between them if they couldn't make it work the first time.

First five times*** :v

Eiriol

How, if a Pokemon is a physical creature, unlike Digimon, then first of all, how do you put them into a computer system, and how the hell are you able to access them from anywhere? How can they be transported? I'm aware this is (probably - the child in me wishes to hope otherwise) a fictional world, but this makes no sense.

BrazenBull

When poor people have too many kids, or even any kids they can't afford.
Why the office room in my new house only has one outlet in it.
Why my brain doesn't want to art anymore.

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
Why some metalheads insist on constantly playing the "I'm more metal than you" game, and how in the hell the color of my guitars determines my metal-ness (or apparently my lack thereof).

Zan'theros

Fiery Wanderer
Why the Dragonforce song 'Through the Fire and Flames' is so damn hard on every music game it's featured in, but isn't too complicated at all in reality.

T

TheMetalVelocity

Why some metalheads insist on constantly playing the "I'm more metal than you" game, and how in the hell the color of my guitars determines my metal-ness (or apparently my lack thereof).
"I'm more metal than you because I listen to My Chemical Romance". Jokes aside, I fucking can't stand the people on Encyclopedia Metallum. You'll get banned just for discussing a band they don't like.

RedDagger

"I'm more metal than you because I listen to My Chemical Romance". Jokes aside, I fucking can't stand the people on Encyclopedia Metallum. You'll get banned just for discussing a band they don't like.

From my experience of people into specific genres, they don't like any music in the slightest, and this means everyone is banned the instant they mention a band. That's what it seems like, anyway.

I don't understand how some people reply to a topic about 'what do you think about x in this game/book/show' with 'I hate x why does anyone play/read/watch it', then get confused as to why people are being really negative towards them. Just...think about what you're doing for more than the time it takes to type out that post.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
I don't understand how some people reply to a topic about 'what do you think about x in this game/book/show' with 'I hate x why does anyone play/read/watch it', then get confused as to why people are being really negative towards them. Just...think about what you're doing for more than the time it takes to type out that post.
It's pointless to start a thread about a topic and then bar all negative opinions. There's no discussion then, just everyone agreeing with each other.

Aleu

Deuces
I don't know why, but part of my hair is becoming blonder and blonder. It been happening for the past few months, but now people notice it... But why blond, I want either white or red ! Make up your mind, body.

Well...what if it's turning blond in order to turn white? :3

How, if a Pokemon is a physical creature, unlike Digimon, then first of all, how do you put them into a computer system, and how the hell are you able to access them from anywhere? How can they be transported? I'm aware this is (probably - the child in me wishes to hope otherwise) a fictional world, but this makes no sense.

There are even MAN-MADE Pokémon like Porygon and Muk!

Maybe they're based on the old Japanese ghost stories about discarded objects (mirrors, umbrellas, you name it) becoming possessed and alive.

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR
It's pointless to start a thread about a topic and then bar all negative opinions. There's no discussion then, just everyone agreeing with each other.

If I started a thread asking people what their favourite flavour of milkshake is, what sort of discussion could stem from 'I hate milkshakes'?

Hewge

Banana Party
Banned
If I started a thread asking people what their favourite flavour of milkshake is, what sort of discussion could stem from 'I hate milkshakes'?

From a simple three words? Nothing.

From an actual thought-out criticism? A lot.

And I don't know about you - but most people just love talking about why they hate something.

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
it's really no big deal, thanks to being a mutt, my hair goes from brown to red to dirty blonde the further we get into the summer months, and then back again as we go into winter. My beard, however, is already wanting to go gray,and has been for years (hence why I dye it ridiculously bright colors now to hide my shame :( )

Zan'theros

Fiery Wanderer
maybe...but going gray at 26 just feels so, well, uncool.
So long as it's not on your head, you should be fine.
I recommend getting dyes of normal color, though, instead of bright and gaudy. Non-normal colors make it obvious you're hiding something.