• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things you love that are totally STUPID?

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy

Nexus Cabler

\ ( :v ) /
The movie Norbit. My favorite Eddie Murphy film.

It's so crazy and ridiculous, and over a decade old, but this made me laugh so hard when it was released.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
The movie Norbit. My favorite Eddie Murphy film.

It's so crazy and ridiculous, and over a decade old, but this made me laugh so hard when it was released.

wtf XD
I've only ever seen the commercials
But I can see the ridiculousness!!!

I also remember going down one of those slides.
Major wedgie.

MM13

I have a soft spot for human to human transformations and also I have a love of bad movies.

Supernova24

Synthwave/Retrowave
The 80's
Interacting with people
Posting memes
Almost all kinds of Metal music
Anime(Yes, this guy's a huge fucking dweeb. Deal with it :>)
How is Synthwave even remotely stupid? It is unironically one of the best genres out there.

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
Well, I admit to liking slot car racing. Been doing it for some 55 years. (yeah, I'm that old.)

Watching Ren and Stimpy cartoons.

Tom and Jerry cartoons.

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
Freakazoid and Power Rangers. Sailor Moon Crystal.

I feel so embarrassed when called out on it, but it's how I escape dealing with the real world.

Nexus Cabler

\ ( :v ) /
Intentionally awful special effects in comedies for the sake of them just wanting to be silly.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Blood Bowl is - without a doubt - one of the most off the wall, mindlessly indulgent settings you could possibly imagine.

International disputes resolved via (exceptionally violent) football leagues? Skaven Twitter? Just about everything from the Warhammer Fantasy setting carried over to the alternate universe? Patently absurd. A joke.

It's one of my favorite fantasy backdrops of all time.