• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things you used to hate but now like/love

Cocobanana

(Edit: I don't know how to change the thread title, meant to say 'things you used to hate but now like/love' could someone please change it? :D)

Growing up, I couldn't stand green olives or mushrooms. Now I can eat the former out of a jar and don't pick the latter off of supreme pizzas anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruggy

Re: Things you used to have but now like/love

Sushi. I tried it once in high school and couldn't make myself swallow it. Now I could eat it until I died of mercury poisoning, probably.

Erzyal

Keeper of useless information

One piece

-Sliqq-

Silo

What do you mean 'real stuff'? Black Twizzlers don't count?

As in pure licorice to mostly-pure licorice, like Wheels. It's taste is OP: some Broly level stuff. I don't think Black Twizzlers make the cut, but it's definite that black jelly beans don't make it.

Astus

Well Known Foxxo

One piece

I looked at you avatar and for some reason I see a resemblance to Franky

Broccoli and peas. They're now the only two green things I will eat (other than lettuce) because things that are green are gross.

Cocobanana

I looked at you avatar and for some reason I see a resemblance to Franky

Broccoli and peas. They're now the only two green things I will eat (other than lettuce) because things that are green are gross.

What bout green jello? Limeade? Mountain Dew? Marijuana jelly?

Astus

Well Known Foxxo

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore

Nettle tea. It's a very acquired taste IMO. Tasted like used diapers. I began drinking it for the skin benefits, but it was a chore. Now I could practically chug the stuff if it was the right temperature.

Oh, also coffee. At uni I HAD to get into it to survive the all-nighters.

F

foussiremix

salmon sushi and salmon

When i ate it i wanted more it was probably like biting into an candy animal.

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About

Charizard. I was indifferent towards dragons, but Charizard in particular pissed me off.

I also used to hate stuff like salads and soups and now I can't get enough of it.

Ieono

Uberaffe

Humans. I guess I had to learn to see the glass as half-full, to use an idiom.

Last edited:

Cocobanana

Charizard. I was indifferent towards dragons, but Charizard in particular pissed me off.

I also used to hate stuff like salads and soups and now I can't get enough of it.

Yaaas, salad is so good :D

Kinare

RAWR

There have been quite a few shows that I started out hating when I was a kid that I stopped hating at some point, but the one that I resisted the most was... *holds breath*... Spongebob. Both of my brothers were very into it when we were younger and because of that I had to sit through or overhear quite a bit of it. (Not sure if that means I ended up being immune to how irritating it is or started to come around to how entertaining it is.) If you can get past the sponge himself being extremely irritating in a good 85% of all episodes, there is quite a bit of clever yet just stupid enough humor tossed in there to bring forth some giggles. One episode in particular, the great barrier reef trip, is one of my favorites because there is a lot of smart humor mixed with random stupid humor in that one episode for a really nice balance of fun times.

Zerig

So Graceful and Phallic
Banned

onions

also shaving, I had a horrible neckbeard in highschool because I hated shaving since it took so long. Then I discovered electric razors, so no more disgusting scragglebeard.

There have been quite a few shows that I started out hating when I was a kid that I stopped hating at some point, but the one that I resisted the most was... *holds breath*... Spongebob.

the only good spongebob is the first movie, and everything before

ignore the rest, it's shit

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face

Protein shakes, treadmill exercise (because Netflix), spooky movies, the female body (puberty), coffee.

Filter

ɹǝʇlᴉℲ

I didn't used to like omelets, but now I love them. I also used prefer PCs, but now I'm a Mac guy. Although to be fair my gaming rig is still a Windows PC.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static

When I was young, I didn't care much for brutal thrash like Exodus or Slayer. In the past year or two, I got more into the genre, primarily because of Overkill. I also didn't care for death metal when I was little. I guess my music tastes got more brutal as time goes on. Of course, I always liked power metal.
Also, I like a little bit of rap (not much though). I enjoy Rage Against the Machine and the Beasty Boys, and I don't mind Eminem.
And EDM? At first I was wondering what I was hearing, but eventually something clicked, and I gained a casual interest in the genre, especially dubstep.
Times change, I guess.

Music. I had this irrational hatred for the mere concept of it when I was in high school.

BlufftheHusky

The song "tearing up my heart" by NSYNC. Ten years old? Nah songs terrible ewwww boy bands. Now? Give me a beer and my buddies and we will belt it out.