• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things You Wish You Could Do But...

ilexdusk

Stinky but Kawaii ;3
What are some things you'd do if you had every means to just go do them? Let's say if like the law, money, laws of physics, technology (being not advanced enough).. etc; just wasn't in the way and you could do what you want. ANYTHING.

I'd like to travel the world. And eat every possible food there is to eat... (even if it tastes like garbage.) AND MAYBE TIME TRAVEL/SPACE TRAVEL EVERYWHERE yyyyasssss

Whaddya gonna do when nothing's stopping you? c:

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Pet all the dogs

Get a shit ton of awesome tattoos

Actually visit my friends and say hi from all over the globe because teleportation technology. or the next best thing before that, sending inanimate objects instantly to them...i.e sharing my food with them

...be able to do all that without being broke as shit

Having a bunch of cool pets that I can handle, not all at once but in a given period of time with certain goals

Shapeshift

With money, probably get a team together of animators and make a 2D movie about cute animals of a story in my head, then another of similar merit of another story in my head.

Fly. Just fly. Icarus style wings and fly.

I would also speak to animals probably, assuming they had some cognition that resembled language

I would turn invisible whenever my anxiety flared up and just literally dissappear

I would change my sex at will

I would become a wereperson and shapeshift into a werewolf creature

...guess that's it for now, haha! Just throwing a list of random thoughts out

Cybrid

And eat every possible food there is to eat... (even if it tastes like garbage.)
Have you heard of something called a garbage plate? xD

I would say travel through teleportation because it would making seeing the world and visiting friends a lot easier haha. Also explore the deepest areas of our oceans, just to see what's down there o:

ilexdusk

Stinky but Kawaii ;3
Pet all the dogs

Get a shit ton of awesome tattoos

Actually visit my friends and say hi from all over the globe because teleportation technology. or the next best thing before that, sending inanimate objects instantly to them...i.e sharing my food with them

...be able to do all that without being broke as shit

Having a bunch of cool pets that I can handle, not all at once but in a given period of time with certain goals

Shapeshift

With money, probably get a team together of animators and make a 2D movie about cute animals of a story in my head, then another of similar merit of another story in my head.

Fly. Just fly. Icarus style wings and fly.

I would also speak to animals probably, assuming they had some cognition that resembled language

I would turn invisible whenever my anxiety flared up and just literally dissappear

I would change my sex at will

I would become a wereperson and shapeshift into a werewolf creature

...guess that's it for now, haha! Just throwing a list of random thoughts out
These are all good AF tbh Mad I didn't think of these LOL

ilexdusk

Stinky but Kawaii ;3
Have you heard of something called a garbage plate? xD

I would say travel through teleportation because it would making seeing the world and visiting friends a lot easier haha. Also explore the deepest areas of our oceans, just to see what's down there o:
BUT.. Garbage plates aren't bad :c I mean like.. I'unno. Some weird foreign dish. Or a human steak. idfk. I'll eat anything. I'm a dumpster for anything that is considered food. xD

Yeah the ocean is still a crazy mystery. Crazy how people know so much about like space but we still don't know everything about our own planet...

Cybrid

BUT.. Garbage plates aren't bad :c I mean like.. I'unno. Some weird foreign dish. Or a human steak. idfk. I'll eat anything. I'm a dumpster for anything that is considered food. xD

Yeah the ocean is still a crazy mystery. Crazy how people know so much about like space but we still don't know everything about our own planet...

Human steak...do you think the taste varies from person to person? xD

Indeed, imagine the crazy thingy you'll find down there!

WolfNightV4X1

I would totally help with that, I'm mean if I could draw ;-; lol

I'm sure running an animation studio takes way more talent than drawing; writing, directing, sound, music, computer skills and editing, marketing, budgeting, management...it's a waaaay complicated process and with all the money in the world you could hire the right people to get it done. So I mean, in theory if you have other skills besides drawing it's doable!

ilexdusk

Stinky but Kawaii ;3
Human steak...do you think the taste varies from person to person? xD

Indeed, imagine the crazy thingy you'll find down there!
Maybe prolly depending on what they eat. o.o I do wonder what human tastes like. I mean I'm not tryna kill someone or hurt anyone. But I am curious if like... it's even good? There's always stories of like big cats eating people and their teeth like go to shit and they get health problems.. I'd imagine its not the best for you LOL...

BREATHE UNDER WATER. and not have to die from all the pressure and see in the dark so you can see down there nice and clear. boom the ocean. xD

W

WolfoxeCrevan

I'm sure running an animation studio takes way more talent than drawing; writing, directing, sound, music, computer skills and editing, marketing, budgeting, management...it's a waaaay complicated process and with all the money in the world you could hire the right people to get it done. So I mean, in theory if you have other skills besides drawing it's doable!
Nope. I have none of those skills. And I was kinda saying it as a joke. I don't think I'm very funny when people take me seriously. Lol

WolfNightV4X1

Nope. I have none of those skills. And I was kinda saying it as a joke. I don't think I'm very funny when people take me seriously. Lol
Just buy my movie then :v That's how you contribute

Cybrid

Maybe prolly depending on what they eat. o.o I do wonder what human tastes like. I mean I'm not tryna kill someone or hurt anyone. But I am curious if like... it's even good? There's always stories of like big cats eating people and their teeth like go to shit and they get health problems.. I'd imagine its not the best for you LOL...

BREATHE UNDER WATER. and not have to die from all the pressure and see in the dark so you can see down there nice and clear. boom the ocean. xD

Doesn't surprise me considering all things we put in ourselves lol.

And not get eaten by whatever is down there!

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Visit the actual fountain of youth regularly, so I didn't have to ever get older, and thus, could avoid death. Unless the fountain runs dry, or gets replaced by the fountain of mid-life crises or the fountain of old age, but then, those fountains would be less popular fountains.

D

Deleted member 82554

I would join the starship Enterprise, on its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
Having an ability to use every slur without getting anybody offended. Like a fun vocabulary-enriching superpower, you know?

Shane McNair

Ace Pilot
I would end the several year-long hiatus on getting my private pilot certification. Then I would work toward getting IFR certified and getting floatplane and multi-engine ratings.

Then, I would buy a few airplanes. One of them would be a jet, probably a Gulfstream G450 or something similar. I'd hire a couple of pilots and just spend a year or two traveling all over the world, seeing places that I've always wanted to see, and going on expeditions in remote parts of the globe.

I'd buy myself a nice big property, a nice house and a few hundred acres somewhere, and build an airstrip, shooting range, and some other things on it. Maybe I'd buy one of those decommissioned Cold War era missile silos that some people have turned into livable homes.

If I could time travel, I would definitely do that.

I'm sure there's a bunch of other stuff I'd do, this is just a start.

W

WolfoxeCrevan

Omgosh. Someone's gonna get offended watching that cuz everyone is butt hurt lol. This guy has a lot of confidence.

Casey Fluffbat

E. Fuscus from the discount section
Go faster than the speed of light, aka the universal speed limit. Instead of going the "bend time and space" route, I would like to see how fast man can make a vessel in space go.

NyyyYYyOOOOmmmm, except you wouldn't hear a Doppler effect because of no audible sound, so it would be like this: ....

FuzzyMuzz

The Living Shadow
Things I wish I wish I could do
Live in a world where everyone isnt so damn judgemental

Make an OC and then make a Fur suit

Be happy

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
I want a Tony Stark-style hologram/augmented-reality interface where I can wave my hands around and make diagrams do things. That's literally what I try to do in my head when I'm visualizing an algorithm or something, and not having to it "manually" would help tremendously.