• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Thinking of taking requests for Sketches..

As the title says I am thing ot either doing trades or free sketches just to get a bit recognized and then move my way up to commissions in the future. They will be mostly in black and white though unless you are specific. I only do traditional and I don't use a scanner but I do my best to take pretty good shots of my work. Hope I'm doing this right because I've haven't done this in years. Lol I'll even do some fetish/NSFW maybe...

So if you are interested hit me up with a request, your FA link and I'll do my best to get it out to you. Here is my gallery... Artwork Gallery for 8BitPandaStrike -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Thanks for reading this and checking me out.

Horsefur

Mountain Mew
Hey there! I would love for you to draw my sona, you can even add my BF in there if you want, it's up to you! It can be NSFW if you desire, if you want fetish work you can PM me about it, otherwise you can come up with your own. I also linked below a journal where I have written down a bunch of pose ideas which you are more than welcome to choose from, you can also think up your own and aren't limited to that.

My sona: www.furaffinity.net: Cougar fursona ref sheet by Horsefur

BF Sona: www.furaffinity.net: Fox fursona Reference sheet by FastRacer12

List of poses to choose from: http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/6659800/

Thank you so much in advance for the opportunity!

PenPen

Hey I am new here, although i have browsed for a bit, and I was wondering if you were still doing this. If so I have an idea for my fursona that I would love if you could draw.
He would be a tall bear, fit but not ripped.
Late teens early 20's.
different shades of reddish grey and reddish brown.
I was also thinking something steampunk-ish, like maybe a replaced arm or some joints.
This could be SFW or NSFW (i would not mind either, whichever you feel more comfortable with)

Thanks regardless to your response,
-LightningPenPen

Dreamweaver

If you are doing fetish style ones still, I would love love love to see Dream tied up in shibari (this can be done as SFW or nsfw)

Attachments

• IMG_20160429_082739.jpg
    IMG_20160429_082739.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 65