• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

This bear is awesome

sgolem

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,270936,00.html

"She tore apart the chest cavity, ripped out the heart and ate it."

Now THAT is awesome. I'd like to see any of you do that, and without a gun. We'll have none of that pussy stick-twirling bullshit. That's the sort of shit little girls do.

eternal_flare

voice of guilmon!
This sounds like a nemesis thread.

Well, I prefer gory bear than cute bear anyway.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Awesome bear is awesome. It would have been funny if after she ripped open the chest cavity and ate the heart, she twirled a stick, just to be amusing.

lobosabio

Dance the Mussolini
Sweet. Somebody got a front row view of natural selection at work!

Woofi

Epic cunterthread is epic! :D

T

Tycho

That bear wins a "Badass Predator" trophy, methinks. Must have been quite a spectacle. Very visceral.

Ceceil Felias

Never have I seen fail so huge
lobosabio said:
Congratulations for completely missing out on what Natural Selection actually is! That's even worse than the popular misconception of the phrase Survival of the Fittest...

Pretty gutsy bear to do it right in the middle of civilization, though.

KittersMcMew

lol, harvest the meat.

Woofi

I did that once. And I didn't get any "Oh, this bear is awesome" or "lol so cute ^_^" for it either. No, I got "Put the fucking moose down before I call the police" and "Dear God, you sick freak!"

Assholes.

lobosabio

Dance the Mussolini
Ceceil Felias said:
lobosabio said:
Congratulations for completely missing out on what Natural Selection actually is! That's even worse than the popular misconception of the phrase Survival of the Fittest...

Pretty gutsy bear to do it right in the middle of civilization, though.

And congratulations for taking that comment seriously. I do, indeed, know what natural selection is, and this is, in fact, an example of it. It may not be obvious, but it's there.