• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

This is going to sound SO stupid. (love/sex advice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleu

Deuces
Right we will totally listen to you.:rolleyes:
You want friends but you don't want to meet people. Well, tough shit because that's how you meet people.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
ohmygod this thread.

OP, if you can't get past your numerous mental issues to realize that, hey, we're real goddamn people here, then you're not going to have any friends. Plenty of people here have met up with people online. Hell, even I have a few times, and I'm barely even away from my parents yet.

Nobody's going to come to your doorstep and offer to be your friend, y'know. If you don't put yourself out there a little and actually meet people, you're going to be lonely for a long damn time.

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
I don't know anyone here personally that posted and certainly do nottrust them, they might be criminals

*unsubscribes from the thread* my mother makes more money than all of your parents. And social media is a sick addiction!

We might be criminals? Think about this statement really hard darling. Think about how it reflects upon you when you look at people you don't know and go "These people may be criminals". You are to some point placing a judgement before you know enough to even judge. This is how you don't get friends, and you don't develop lasting bonds with good people. This kind of attitude drives people away. No good honest person wants to befriend someone who's initial response to every human being is "You are potential risk".

Such a mentality often underscores possible instability, severe insecurity, or lack of proper maturity. Please note I am not saying you are either of the three. Only that this is what people kind of expect to see in people who are holding the attitude you display here. Furthermore it does not help when you resort to what really is a childish behavior where when presented with something you disagree with, you have to fall back upon sending out judgement, accusations, and or throwing things like your parent's so called status around.

FYI anyone can sit and say "My mom is this" or "My dad is this". I can sit and say my father is Darth Vader and my Mother is the Queen of Skyrim, but that doesn't make it so. Claims are simply claims. They mean little, just a whisper upon whispers in a crowd of voices all vying to be heard.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
OP: I'm ronery
Everybody: Well you suck
OP: FUCK ALL YALL

lol

Nonono, you missed a few.

OP: I'm ronery
Everybody: Here are some helpful tips for meeting new friends!
OP: Ew no, you're all rapists and murderers
Everybody: Well you suck
OP: FUCK ALL YALL

Volkodav

Dad****er
Why would someone want to bang someone with such a piss-poor attitude and such a short fuse?

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
Just a reminder people, even if OP isn't acting in a way that you approve you still should try to be on your best behavior. So please try to remain on topic and not resort to too much off topic chatter.

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
MY CHANCES IN LOVE ARE GETTING DEAN AMBROSE OR HELL FREEZING OVER LOL.
What do you think?
What do i think? I think you're right, you're chance for love is as dead as inside-out rabbit roadkill, but for different reasons than the few you stated.
Not even a masochistic gimp would even attempt.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
So we're keeping this thread open....because?

OP sounds like a 13 year old. How can anyone give advice on dating to someone like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.