• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

This is going too far !

KaiserVadin

Super Saiyan 5 Kaioken x ???
I heard from my dad, the neighbors left there dog out in the rain chain to the pole and when I got home it was still chain, I want to call the cops on them so badly !

SpaderG

thinks Jesus was a comedian.
Call animal control and explain the situation to them SLOWLY. I have the same problem where I live (the guys down the street even have dog fights).

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
call the cops cruelty is wrong.

KaiserVadin

KaiserVadin

I'm moving this thread to the Off-Topic section, as it pertains to neither this site nor directly to this fandom.
:( Sorry it was related to animals so I just thought it would fit .

Alblaka

Restless and lonely Dragon
Damn...
Either they have forget the poor dog (then someone should take him away, such careless people) or they are cruel (then you should take him away and jail them...)

StormSong

Thing is... I don't think it's illegal to leave your dog out in the rain. Is this a regular occurance or was it just a one off? If it was just a one off, do you not think it would be fair to give them the benefit of the doubt? Have you ever seen any other signs of abuse towards the dog?

It could be that they abuse the dog, I don't know, but they could also love that dog so much and have made just one mistake that you've picked up on. If you then report them for that, and they loose the pet they cherish so much, that makes you far worse then they were.

Alblaka

Thing is... I don't think it's illegal to leave your dog out in the rain. Is this a regular occurance or was it just a one off? If it was just a one off, do you not think it would be fair to give them the benefit of the doubt? Have you ever seen any other signs of abuse towards the dog?

It could be that they abuse the dog, I don't know, but they could also love that dog so much and have made just one mistake that you've picked up on. If you then report them for that, and they loose the pet they cherish so much, that makes you far worse then they were.

gülp...
Hmmm, that could be right...

Ok, before you call police, pls ask them, whether they do such tings often with theire pets! ^^

Beastcub

where i live if the animal is outside for more than such and such hours a day it must be provided a shelter that apporpriatly deals with the weather conditions (if its cold the shelter needs to be built to keep the dog warm ect).

also in my area there is a law that states a dog can only be confined to a rope/chain ect for such and such hours a day and the restraint has to be such and such long.

and that regardless of where the animal lives water needs to be supplied at all times and the dog feed daily

lobosabio

Dance the Mussolini
As others have pointed out, it may not be quite what it appears to be. It is very easily possible that they simply forgot about the dog, we don't know. Just ignore it for now, but keep an eye on the situation. If it keeps happening, then seek the law.

LittleBlue

I don't know about where you live but over here failure to provide food, shelter or medical attention is a chargeable offense. Call the cops or call a shelter/animal care facility like a vet and ask for advice, they should be able to tell you what to do.

Kano

Beatlemaniac
I'd definatley call the cops. I hate animal cruelty (as all good people should)

Kirbizard

Kamikaze Kirby

Definitely.

@Alblaka: I wouldn't suggest asking them directly; if they are, they'd not only deny it, but possibly make things worse.
Keep an eye on them for a while, you might have picked up on the wrong end of the stick. <(n_n)>

Alblaka

Definitely.

@Alblaka: I wouldn't suggest asking them directly; if they are, they'd not only deny it, but possibly make things worse.
Keep an eye on them for a while, you might have picked up on the wrong end of the stick. <(n_n)>

?
You should check your sarcasm/ironic detector...
Do you really believe i would go to a family, and ask them "Hey, do you often torture your pet?"?

Oh my! My mother is inspector of our country animal inspection called "Society of Animal care.", and she'd make a case in court for this! :p