• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

This just in - furries hate Christmas

Rigor Sardonicus

Banned
Banned
It's not Christmas until I hear "Feliz Navidad" on the radio.

So it seems Christmas didn't come this year.

Jack

Christmas = gifts. (usually)
v
who doesn't like getting gifts? - thus I conclude; op statement is the reciprocal of truth.

SnowFox

I just remembered I still haven't opened my presents. Apparently I have some.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
It's not Christmas until I hear "Feliz Navidad" on the radio.

So it seems Christmas didn't come this year.

You should have come to lunch with us....

Because guess what was on the Radio? :p

Because every furry can write a story about some childhood rape, there parents abandoning them at a young age, and they are not loved. Of course. <3

RoqsWolf

Now with 100% more ∂ e e r™
Christmas is all right, this year, mine was suckish, but overall tolerable

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
I got $500 and a glass octopus.

Rigor Sardonicus

Banned
Banned

Xx WoLF

I have no family, therefore I get no gifts. No gifts means Christmas is pretty much pointless to me. I hate it.

Rigor Sardonicus

Banned
Banned

Rigor Sardonicus

Banned
Banned

Rigor Sardonicus

Banned
Banned
Corner of WTF.
Ah. WTF crosses STFU, right?

...I'm not sure you should go there. It's not a very nice part of town. Maybe GTFO and N00b? Aside from being safer, there are plenty of inexperienced guys down there. Dunno if that's your thing, of course.

Adathorrules

It's pretty much official now.

Adam The Forsaken doesn't celebrate it and never will. As for my real self, I really don't like it at all. The only good thing that ever came of it was an increase in local sales of my books but, honestly I can get that same benefit selling them under the table or at artist alleys at conventions. I never really treat it as anything special. I can be a bit of an ass when it comes around to those who are either not politically correct. Although I get some sadistic pleasure out of the bewildered expressions when people learn that I do not acknowledge Xmas as any special day. Seems to come earlier every year and it annoys me to no end. In fact it wasn't even may when the decor came into some stores this year.