• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

This video made me think...

JMAA

Banned
Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCWJTC6MJmw

I saw this video and the reason of it. To sum up, DasBoSchitt used to put Renamon on Gmod Idiot Box and some guys sent him angry PM's about that.

So, just to know, what's your opinion on this and uh... Renamon? To be sincere I dislike everything Digimon like this thing. It's just like a children's cartoon for easy money from tradecards.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
gmod videos are retarded as hell but dasboschitt is definitely making the best videos^^
and about renamon... kinda cool design, i never watched the show to say more about it.

Granted it was years ago, but I quit after the Digimon Tamers season (3rd? IDK, the one with the cards). I thought it'd be dumb, but it was actually my favorite season/arc.

Sernion

I see the goal before me
Never cared about Renamon till I read this.
While I cannot deny that Renamon IS a child's film star, we all love and respect her as if she were a real, living and breathing person. Back when I presented this issue to my group, they were all completely unaware that you had ever posted anything harmful to the name of Renamon, and did not believe me at first; so I provided them the video as evidence; they were amazed at the result. As further support, we've contacted other furry support groups (Specifically Renamon based) and asked them for their advice and they fell in line with me, and my organization's thoughts and concerns. Anyway, the point is, a lot of people don't want you downsizing the name of Renamon. If you would be so kind as to stop posting videos with bad things concerning Renamon, we would be greatly appreciative.
..Now I hate Renamon.

KirbyCowFox

Muu-bitch!
As a huge Digimon fan, I can probably sum up my feeling for Renamon in this little image I did a while ago.

DadBoSchitt is a fun machinima dude, and the fact that some furries put her in such a high pedestal is just so annoying.

JMAA

Banned
Banned
As a huge Digimon fan, I can probably sum up my feeling for Renamon in this little image I did a while ago.

DadBoSchitt is a fun machinima dude, and the fact that some furries put her in such a high pedestal is just so annoying.
Along with some others', true. It's like Sonic, there's no reason for furries to put those kids characters on majestuosity.