• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Thoughts on my sona?

Zerohi

Master of Atherea
So this is Octave he is my new sona :) He's a Bularian, an Open species

I'd like to see what people think as I've had and used him for awhile now :D
(The Arts by Me)
Octave JPG.jpg

If your interested in the species there's a Facebook group with free refs and the species guidelines

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
So this is Octave he is my new sona :) He's a Bularian, an Open species

I'd like to see what people think as I've had and used him for awhile now :D
(The Arts by Me)
View attachment 42595
If your interested in the species there's a Facebook group with free refs and the species guidelines

He is so cyber that I want to call him Octet, as in the part of an IP address. Hahahahaha!

He is really cool though! He looks like he would be a DJ at a space station's dance club... and possibly a sneaky boy who uses cloaking technology to hide in plain sight! ^w^

Zerohi

Master of Atherea
He is so cyber that I want to call him Octet, as in the part of an IP address. Hahahahaha!

He is really cool though! He looks like he would be a DJ at a space station's dance club... and possibly a sneaky boy who uses cloaking technology to hide in plain sight! ^w^
And considering Bularians are a species around the love of music being a DJ isn't too far off :) lol

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
And considering Bularians are a species around the love of music being a DJ isn't too far off :) lol

I don't really know any open species. I'm just a standard foxxo. ^.^

Zerohi

Master of Atherea

Derron116

Zephyris Redsnout
Just requested to join that facebook group. I'm definitely interested in the species. On Octave himself, I like him. His colors go together well amd he's actually pretty cute.

Zerohi

Master of Atherea
Just requested to join that facebook group. I'm definitely interested in the species. On Octave himself, I like him. His colors go together well amd he's actually pretty cute.
Cool, good to hear :D and Thanks

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
daftpunk-spotlight-465500137.png
Yup I like it

Zerohi

Master of Atherea
This is really cool design. And as many has said - brings good DJ/Deft Punk sci-fi vibes. Looks amazing.

A quick question... as I understand... he has speakers built-in. Is he wearing some sort of suit now?
Thanks :) No not really. The speakers, as you said, are actually part of him, but the visor is more of an attachment that responds to his every sound and acts as a control panel. other than that it's all part of him. :D