• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

THPS Series

Which THPS game do you like the best

• THPS One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • THPS Two or 2X for the XBox

• THPS Three

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • THPS Four

• THUG One

• THUG Two

• THUG Two Remix

• Does not like THPS Series

• Other option not listed

• Total voters

Revamp

Chopped And Screwed
Which game in this series do you like the best...and explain why. You may choose more than one option here.

i like part two on ps1 cuz it had the first and best park editor out of all of them.also like part 4 cuz it was the first of the series to offer the no time limit thing for the levels. as well as thug 2 becuase i like the pro skater level you get when you beat it. and am looking forward to the next one for 360 i think it's called project 8 or something. it doesn't have the park editor though...*cry*

edit: oh sweet i just noticed this is my 400th post!! YAYNESS!!! i was wondering when i'd reach that high.

Silver R. Wolfe

Wuffamute Extraordinaire!
RE:  THPS Series

blackdragoon said:
i like part two on ps1 cuz it had the first and best park editor out of all of them.also like part 4 cuz it was the first of the series to offer the no time limit thing for the levels. as well as thug 2 becuase i like the pro skater level you get when you beat it. and am looking forward to the next one for 360 i think it's called project 8 or something. it doesn't have the park editor though...*cry*

Project 8 is most likely just a code-name. It'll be coming out on all of the next-gen platforms. :D

silverwolfe said:
Project 8 is most likely just a code-name. It'll be coming out on all of the next-gen platforms. :D

it might be, but whether it is or isn't it still won't have the park editor feature. it will have the option of adding props to trick off of in the main game though or something like that. i have an article on it in a mag i have lying around here somewhere. but it isn't going to be a part of the thug series at all. which is fine with me actually.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
I reckon the THUG series needs to get back to Skating. Look at THUG2.
They have the best ever skating everything (engine, physics and all) but they waste it.

Bokracroc said:
I reckon the THUG series needs to get back to Skating. Look at THUG2.
They have the best ever skating everything (engine, physics and all) but they waste it.

sorry to burst your bubble but <<(bubble-butt LOL) from the looks of things there might not be another thug game for a while. or even ever. but fret not as project 8 (yes i have confirmed that to be it's name) will be coming out in november for all four of the following systems: xbox,360,ps2,and ps3. and as for the next gen consoles the graphics look absolutely intense. as life-like as is possible. and i say it's about dang time too since there wasn't really a significant difference between the ps1 and ps2 games.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Will it get back to skating instead of driving cars, wheelchairs and riding bulls?

Bokracroc said:
Will it get back to skating instead of driving cars, wheelchairs and riding bulls?

oh god yes!! i have an article on it right here in front of me from game informer magazine. the skating is what it is all about. i could explain it but gameinformer.com will be able to do a better job of giving you the info you need. here is the link you need:
http://www.gameinformer.com/games/info/info.htm?CS_pid=200189
enjoy. ^@^