• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Thread for the weird by the weird.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
@Zrcalo Yeah that was part of the "charm", haha. I need to go back and watch the first season or two.
yugioh powerpoint charm, you've got the powa.

I was just disappointed as a kid that 99% of the time, the monsters didnt move or actually fight.

SodaBubbles

I will deliver the explosion
Right? That was the WORST. "OH COME ON DO SOMETHING! Ugh I hate this show" *keeps watching* (Didn't actually hate it XD)

@stablercake Ooooooooooo well then! XD Weird is fun tho. I remember when I moved to the South and it was like I was single-handedly carrying the weird flag in my small town. Now no one cares AND there's more weirdos like me.

ON THAT NOTE: Have "Freak Like Me" by Halestorm

Hikaru Okami

Radiant Wolf
I'm only weird by myself. Unless I'm caught then I'll be openly weird. You can't un-see what ya saw, so might as well see more to desensitize yourself.

Strangeguy32000

Dack Remus Applewold
I used to be far weirder a little over decade ago.
Then my guidance counselor told me conformity was the best way to not get bullied for being the odd duck that I was.

I'm always told that I'm pretty damn weird, which coming from the friends that I have says a lot. XD The fact that I've been more open about being a furry phases no one. Which is good I guess. One less thing to dance around I suppose. I don't act outwardly weird in public, it's mostly just the stuff that I like and the things I'll say. I was also a very strange child.

Bidoyinn

Thinking about it, I don't think I've met any weird furries in person. I think I might be the weird furry? I don't do anything weird but I'm the only one in my group of friends that would admit unashamedly to liking/commenting on the design of an anthro character. I don't really know what being weird entails...Everyone's kind of weird when you start thinking about it.

I want to say I was a weird kid but kids are...odd. Always.

Ieono

Uberaffe
A guy at my job called me a "Cloudcuckoolander" a few weeks ago. I had to look up what it was, and i was kind of insulted, haha.

I don't think I'm a very weird person, but I guess most other people think that I am!

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
@SodaBubbles

XD as a kid I didnt watch a lot of episodes, but I liked what I watched. I just wasnt a fan of the lack of animation. Also looking back on the episodes, everything is SO SILLY. I thought it was OH SO SERIOUS as a kid.

SodaBubbles

I will deliver the explosion
@Zrcalo

I KNOW RIGHT? God that's like when I used to watch G1 Trasnformers as a kid thought that was some serious business stuff and was like "what was I thinking???" as an adult. XD

Notkastar

Notka- What?
Oh I Know I gotta be one of the weirdest: Constantly jumping off of things, Look like I'm dancing with all the motions I make when talking to peps and how when you google my user name it brings up some pretty "Interesting" results but being normal is over rated. Why not stand out a bit =)