• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Thread of breads

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
@NetanDakabi @Glossolalia do you have photos?

@Tacoshark Here's my go at potato bread, which I made last night.
Very soft texture compared to other breads. It swelled up to a massive size I did not expect.

Glossolalia

just happy to be here
@NetanDakabi @Glossolalia do you have photos?

@Tacoshark Here's my go at potato bread, which I made last night.
Very soft texture compared to other breads. It swelled up to a massive size I did not expect.

No photos, unfortunately. Mine always come out a little irregular and ugly looking anyway! Maybe I'll post if my next batch are prettier

Fallowfox

Thats some handsome bread there

I was very happy with the texture. I have some purple sweet potatoes in the house, and I'm tempted to see what they would do- but they may be needed for other food.

Here are some date flatbreads I made today.

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Banned
I was very happy with the texture. I have some purple sweet potatoes in the house, and I'm tempted to see what they would do- but they may be needed for other food.

Here are some date flatbreads I made today.

i'd date flatbread

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
I need to get a ricer to make some potato flatbreads. Mine when missing. I also want to try making proper pizza crust this weekend as well

Player

A (Genocidal) crusader protogen with powers
I love artisan crafted bread. I worked at a Panera before, and they had a variety of kinds to pick from, which was impressive for a nation wide food chain. I loved tomato basil, sour dough, baguette , and many more. It's a big comfort food for me when I am enjoying it with some soup or stew. On Christmas and Thanksgiving dinners, my family generally serves anything we make with bread rolls, which with lightly added butter, is incredible.

Oh, and Mr.Fox....

Thanks for giving me an excuse to post this image for the dozenth time.

View attachment 99826
hippity hoppity
you image is now
(Ctrl+C)
My property

TemetNosce88

Prepare for the collapse
@TemetNosce88 That looks great. What was the balance of ingredients you used for the naan? Does it require butter in there?

I made a purple bread with sweet potatoes yesterday, for Valentine's.
The only butter it called for was to make garlic butter to spread on the top, which I did. It was mostly flour, and water with some yogurt, an egg, baking powder, and of course yeast.

The fun part was rolling and stretching the little balls of dough out before frying them in a pan.

Fallowfox

The only butter it called for was to make garlic butter to spread on the top, which I did. It was mostly flour, and water with some yogurt, an egg, baking powder, and of course yeast.

The fun part was rolling and stretching the little balls of dough out before frying them in a pan.
Natural yoghurt?
Might try making these.

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
0B327596-465B-4999-9E1F-87048DE828CF.jpeg

i have tried to cornbread, but that may make me an impostor

Sam Akuchin Wamm

haven't seen this posted yet so..

homemade-tomato-herb-bread.jpg

tomato bread

Sam Akuchin Wamm

20013675-1.jpg

this bread contains pizza toppings

Fallowfox

Focaccia again, I tried a different dough process but am not so happy with it.

I'm going to serve it later with stuffed and roasted long peppers.