• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Thread of breads

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
unknown.png

I have mostly been making focaccia recently.
I also have been making pizza, but I haven't been photographing that because I've been eating it as soon as I make it. :{

SirRob

My goodness, I didn’t know you baked bread, that’s lovely. I have a few friends that enjoy baking, if I ever live on my own I’d love to try it myself.

Fallowfox

unknown.png

He's finished. He has onions, tomatoes, courgette and aubergine inside- spiced with basil and thyme.
It didn't finish how I wanted it to; I should have used an oven-proof frying pan and made it much smaller, so that it got more caramelised.

Fallowfox

OH MY GOD NO NO MY FANTASY OF CHEESE BLANKETS IS RUINED
What the hell did you find on google lol?

Anyway, the drape over the top is a short crust pastry I made. It was meant to go over a tarte that I would turn-over before serving, but the 'tarte' became too big to do that because I prepared waaaay too many vegetables for the filling.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
What the hell did you find on google lol?

Anyway, the drape over the top is a short crust pastry I made. It was meant to go over a tarte that I would turn-over before serving, but the 'tarte' became too big to do that because I prepared waaaay too many vegetables for the filling.
Honest to God it was all apple pies.

And yes... I see it now. :(
Poopy veggies >:c

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
... stares at probable meatloaf... not a breadloaf

Last edited: