• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Threadless Contest

Saintversa

Can't keep a good dog down
hey ladies and gentlemen, i was wondering if i could get some help from everyone if you would be so kind, me and my friends just submitted our design to a contest and the person with the most votes gets cash prize which were in desperate need of, were trying to start our own business.. the shirt is supposed to be something cute for women and my friend came up with the idea, i drew it, and the other guy did photoshop on the web page version, so if you could please help us out, please hit "id buy" or vote for our design! thanks <333

http://www.threadless.com/submission/336076/Free_Hugs

and tell me what you think about the design itself too, wether you hate it or like it.. :3

Recel

Mamma Yeena
Well, from a design standpoint I can say that you might want to make the sign bigger. Unless you intend for guys to stare at a girls boobs for a while just so they can read whats on it from a modderate distance.

Saintversa

I personally dislike the design. It's messy and has too much going on in it, imo.

mkay, so what should i get rid of? and how could i fix it?

Well, from a design standpoint I can say that you might want to make the sign bigger. Unless you intend for guys to stare at a girls boobs for a while just so they can read whats on it from a modderate distance.

and oh .. good point. XP il go fix that in a bit. were allowed to re-upload updated versions of our design if needed so i can go fix all of these problems

Bambi

Joined 2008 - Returned 2022
hey ladies and gentlemen, i was wondering if i could get some help from everyone if you would be so kind, me and my friends just submitted our design to a contest and the person with the most votes gets cash prize which were in desperate need of, were trying to start our own business.. the shirt is supposed to be something cute for women and my friend came up with the idea, i drew it, and the other guy did photoshop on the web page version, so if you could please help us out, please hit "id buy" or vote for our design! thanks <333

http://www.threadless.com/submission/336076/Free_Hugs

and tell me what you think about the design itself too, wether you hate it or like it.. :3
I like it.

Interesting shirt color though. Wish you the best of luck! :3

Gavrill

ladies~
mkay, so what should i get rid of? and how could i fix it?

I think if the drawing were lineless and the otter's (is that an otter?) hair were removed, it would look nicer and clear up the clutter, but I'm not really an expert x3

Saintversa

I think if the drawing were lineless and the otter's (is that an otter?) hair were removed, it would look nicer and clear up the clutter, but I'm not really an expert x3

i feel ya, and its supposed to be a porcupine, thats why hes holding the sign saying "free hugs" lol i thought it would be cute and so far i got a few likes and votes

but if anyone of you can post the link on your websites or fb's or such please please please do <33333 i really need this and thank you

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Sorry, I can't earnestly vote for something I wouldn't buy.

I like the colors but I am confused about the message. Is he supposed to be hugged to save a tree or is it self explanatory?

Monster.

The future Mrs. Schmuck
I don't hate it, but I don't love it, either. I'm not quite sure what you're going for. I think it would be something a kid would buy, but probably wouldn't get the joke. I just wouldn't buy it, unless it was for my young cousin or something. It's just too juvenile.

I like the colors but I am confused about the message. Is he supposed to be hugged to save a tree or is it self explanatory?
It's a joke. Porcupine is holding a "Free hugs" sign. Would you hug a porcupine, even for free?

Uh no :V which is why I am confused about the message XD

Monster.

The future Mrs. Schmuck
Uh no :V which is why I am confused about the message XD
:| That's why I just said it's a joke, dude. There's no "message" there, it's just a cutesy joke.

Also, from an artist's standpoint, I think the piece would look better without the frog. The frog is kind of random, in my opinion. It's much more simple and to the point with just the porcupine.

Saintversa

its a porcupine holding a sign saying "free hugs" .. hes supposed to be adorable so people would WANT to hug him but .. yeah.

I don't hate it, but I don't love it, either. I'm not quite sure what you're going for. I think it would be something a kid would buy, but probably wouldn't get the joke. I just wouldn't buy it, unless it was for my young cousin or something. It's just too juvenile.

It's a joke. Porcupine is holding a "Free hugs" sign. Would you hug a porcupine, even for free?

and idk it was a random idea that we brung to life.. XP sorry your not very into it, its supposed to be for women mostly

Monster.

The future Mrs. Schmuck
and idk it was a random idea that we brung to life.. XP sorry your not very into it, its supposed to be for women mostly
I am a woman.

Even so, it doesn't mean anything, really. That's like saying "Body lotion is for chicks" when I've heard of and met plenty of men who use it proudly.

Saintversa

I am a woman.

Even so, it doesn't mean anything, really. That's like saying "Body lotion is for chicks" when I've heard of and met plenty of men who use it proudly.

=/ eh.. allright i guess... thanks for the feed back though

Darkwing

Heey Saint haven't seen you here in a while.

You gay yet?

Saintversa

Heey Saint haven't seen you here in a while.

You gay yet?

nah bro, straight and going strong, you wanna change that? lmao jk man haha and hey you should help me out and vote for my shirt ^^ i might just reward you for it haha

Saintversa

Frogs dont have a soul! Repent! :V

bwahaha XD i guess... but oi, i need as many votes as i can get, so please if u anyone can go click "id buy this tee" and click number 5 =]]] every vote counts, and if you dont like it and dont want to vote then.. thats cool too i guess.. =(

Darkwing

nah bro, straight and going strong, you wanna change that? lmao jk man haha and hey you should help me out and vote for my shirt ^^ i might just reward you for it haha

Hehe.

I like the design, it's very cute. I'd definitely wear it.

Though some of the people here have good suggestions, the sign does look a bit unnoticeable in the picture. I wouldn't suggest making the sign bigger, but make the text white so that it stands out more.

I'll log on my facebook and vote it later :3

It looks like you took a groundhog and went anime on it. The panel it's holding should be bright, so you could see the black writing in contrast, or the whole sign has to be bigger and the lettering bigger+bolder. I don't really get the frog, nor the heart.

Won't vote for it, but don't know how to vote against it.

Prolly doesn't help that every threadless shirt I've seen or come across has been stupid - This one is prolly better of any I've seen though.

Last edited: