• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Thumbnails

Ank57

Big Pikachu
Thumbnails aren't working for me
Submissions are but new thumbnails aren't working

I don't know if this has something to do with the hardware swap or if it's unrelated

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
There's a known issue that when the thumbnail server gets overloaded it freezes. Our new hardware will fix this issue.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
There's a known issue that when the thumbnail server gets overloaded it freezes. Our new hardware will fix this issue.

I just wanted to point out that some British ISPs block the main image server (I think it's facdn?) on the basis that the site hosts violent or extremist content.
So thumbnails might be visible, but if you view the submission there's just a blank space.

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
I just wanted to point out that some British ISPs block the main image server (I think it's facdn?) on the basis that the site hosts violent or extremist content.
So thumbnails might be visible, but if you view the submission there's just a blank space.
There's really not much we can do about that. People need to contact their ISP and try to contest the block.

Nazoc

Custom thumbnails are broken.

The site breaks and can't display a thumbnail whenever I upload an image in the size range of above 4000x4000 or so and that's MOST of my images. Breathtaking site design, y'all. This site feels like it was made with 2005-resolutions in mind and anything bigger just snaps it like a twig.