• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tim Hortons

Pignog

Today I atre a boston cream at this good ass restaurante. who else eats at these establishements. i like the timbits i like the coffe and the chickn salad asnadwich not a fan of the everything bagel though drivethry took too long what are youre experiences furrends??

Zerig

So Graceful and Phallic
Banned
Today I atre a boston cream at this good ass restaurante. who else eats at these establishements. i like the timbits i like the coffe and the chickn salad asnadwich not a fan of the everything bagel though drivethry took too long what are youre experiences furrends??

everything bagels are the best kind you piece of dick

As an American I've never actually been to Tim Horton's. People really seem to like it. Is it good? Thanks.
Neither have I but I once knew some brave travelers who ventured into the promised land and returned with Horty's doughnuts and they were the shit

Pignog

As an American I've never actually been to Tim Horton's. People really seem to like it. Is it good? Thanks.
It's fantastic. tim hortons believes in fast, friendly, and convienent service. they accomplish this with:
- good coffee
- reasonable prices
- a friendly smile
tim hortons sure knows how to run a donut shop. everyday i walk out with my donut (not everything bagel like midguided fool zerig suggest) i have a big smile on my face! wow!

Togaryuman

We got two Tim Hortins in our college so I have been around the menu, the bagels are not anything to be astounded with they are ok at best. Unless you get the Jalapeno cheese bagel then you are destined for a great time as it is the best bagel idea ever! They also have the Oreo Ice Cap if you are looking for chocolate in your caffeine overdose. Lastly my favorite combination is the Ham and Swiss with that sweet, sweet sauce and a side of frozen Lemonade as it cools and chills but is soooo sour and sweet.

God I am Canadian!

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
Why isn't there a Tim Hortons in Mentor? We got a Dunkin Donuts and a Spudnuts, and that's it.

Jabberwocky

bitch where
Not Canadian. But Tim Horton's is much better than DD.

Pignog

does dunkin donuts just serve giant glazed turds? finding it hard to believe tim hortons is better than anything

Jabberwocky

bitch where
does dunkin donuts just serve giant glazed turds? finding it hard to believe tim hortons is better than anything
That's exactly what they are. Turds.
Tim Horton's doesn't make those.

Pignog

im gonna need some samples for analysis. can anyone mail me some dunkin donuts? ill reimburse for shupping

malibu

I wish Tim Hortons was in the US. All I have near me is a pathetic little Yum Yum Donut.