• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Time out messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenke

Switching my preliminary statement to a definite one: FA is now running on par with how it's always running for me.

Xegras

Peerat

SnowFox

Maybe you're all just very miserable users :[

Xegras

Peerat
FA is crap. Wonder if they will ever truly fix the hidden comments bug...the intermittent white screen problem...the lag...

I clean out my cache, cookies, browsing history, etc. and if the problem persists, I ping the site, do a traceroute, to see if there is a lag somewhere between my PC and the servers, and even talking to my online friends to verify that they are having problems accessing the site

Ainoko

The Wild And Crazy Hybrid
Straight from twitter:

Fur Affinity
furaffinity Fur Affinity
We are currently experiencing network issues, and are working to resolve them.

Ainoko

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
I wonder what the exc... reason is this time. DDoS? Fiber line cut? Otters swimming in the RAM?

its just a network/server hiccup... keep the church in town guys XD

Xegras

Peerat

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
It's not even that slow for me guys. :/

i was able to browse it no problem for like 5 minutes and now its friggin slow again and i get timeout errors :p

Xegras

Peerat
The more I stare at this thread the more I'm imagining a bunch overweight men crawling out of their basements slowly walking around moaning, "poooooooorrrrrnnnn.....poooooooooooorn"

Xenke

The more I stare at this thread the more I'm imagining a bunch overweight men crawling out of their basements slowly walking around moaning, "poooooooorrrrrnnnn.....poooooooooooorn"

Zombie movie: type it, print it, send it.

Instant money.

Ainoko

the same thing applies to thin men, women, overweight women as well

Xegras

Peerat
the same thing applies to thin men, women, overweight women as well

Yeah, but it's much funnier when you think of overweight guys living in basements.

Yeah,I've been having the same problem. It took me a couple refreshes before I could finish submitting my newest submission. =/

Ainoko

Yeah, but it's much funnier when you think of overweight guys living in basements.

True, I'll be the first to admit that I am a little over weight, but I am doing something about it. Lost 45 lbs in the last 6 months, leaving me 60lbs from my target weight of 170

aapur

Wiggle Wiggle >:3
Yeah,I've been having the same problem. It took me a couple refreshes before I could finish submitting my newest submission. =/

yeah. it denads several refreshes to hit an open channel to FA ._.

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
No matter how much hardware keeps getting added, there sometimes are problems. :V

This is where a matter of site EFFICIENCY, not heaps of hardware, comes to thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.