• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Time out messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavrill

ladies~
Site is really fucking slow for me, some pictures are refusing to load. FA's Twitter says "network problems".

Eevee

Banned
Banned
Probably some server fart or something.
I would not be posting here and asking if I didn't verify that the timeouts are on my end first
There are times that the timeout screens are caused by a full and overflowing cache on the user's end
I beg this of you, personally, Ainoko: please stop diagnosing FA's technical problems. You don't know what you're talking about, many of your diagnoses just plain make no sense, and you're likely to mislead onlookers who don't know any better.

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
Site is really fucking slow for me, some pictures are refusing to load. FA's Twitter says "network problems".

Well, thank fuck everyone is watching the FA Twitter. Otherwise people might be misinformed.

Oh, wait...

theredcatdances

Card Shark?? Nah...
Got a feeling it's a localized issue Ani...I'm having it too, ping testing shows something wrong @ the Planet(multiple routers not even bothering to respond).

Might be wrong, we'll know in time.

(insert time)

See above comments, someone's been chewing on SOMETHING over there!

Last edited:

PhoenixDamascusDrake

Kangaroo/Dragon Hybrid
I just tried getting on and couldn't do anything. It appears FA is down for the count currently and isn't likely to be back up anytime soon whereas every other website on my browser works just fine.

Gavrill

ladies~
Sorry, but this is fucking shit.

Oh no, FA is down! Which shall we do:

1 - Post a message on the appropriate forum outlining the issue
2 - Post comment on obscure Twitter account only a few people watch
3 - Die of Dysentry
eh, whatever. I'm just saying what FA's twitter said. I have no opinion on the matter. No need to be a dick about it.

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
Sorry, but this is fucking shit.

Oh no, FA is down! Which shall we do:

1 - Post a message on the appropriate forum outlining the issue
2 - Post comment on obscure Twitter account only a few people watch
3 - Die of Dysentery

Makes me think of Oregon Trail.

Sanyi

Blood, Sex, and Chocolate
I can get it to load, but it takes like 5 minutes a page.
Yippee doo dah day, someone probably tripped over a cable again.

Good thing I actually have something to do. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.