• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Time To Be Serious: Huge amounts of guilt over little things.

Volkodav

Dad****er
I have no clue. I'm just a strange individual I guess. I haven't put a lot of thought into it, I just make toast.

But when I crack an egg open I'm like oh god this sucks ):

Hmmm maybe 'cause it's like
an unborn chick.
Maybe that's why?

[P.S it's not really as the chick hasn't even begun developing]

Hateful Bitch

Hang up your coat
Hmmm maybe 'cause it's like
an unborn chick.
Maybe that's why?

[P.S it's not really as the chick hasn't even begun developing]
Nah, I'm not that stupid. I just don't like breaking things. I will peel a banana because I don't have a problem doing it with fleshy stuff. Smarties have shells but they're artificial so fuck them. I don't know, maybe something to do with breaking what is a pretty solid surface and then all that mess. (guesses, guesses)

Volkodav

Dad****er
Nah, I'm not that stupid. I just don't like breaking things. I will peel a banana because I don't have a problem doing it with fleshy stuff. Smarties have shells but they're artificial so fuck them. I don't know, maybe something to do with breaking what is a pretty solid surface and then all that mess. (guesses, guesses)
Hmmm..

omg

how do you feel about....
idk dropping a jar with stuff in it

Hateful Bitch

Hang up your coat
Do you think maybe it's cause the egg is from an animal?
Probably. Destroying something artificial/man-made is easy. Cutting down a tree, crushing a spider, ripping a leaf off a tree. They all feel so horrible. Egg breaking is unexplainable for me though; the others I know are just because I don't like the fact that instinctively I'll destroy for no reason.
I don't like mankind's natural instincts much.

Eggs are broken for food though, so yeah, I don't get why I'm fussy about that.

Nargle

HOOT

I sort of get that. I get really sad when someone destroys a beautiful, smooth field of fresh snow by stomping around in it, destroying it on purpose. I hate things being destroyed.

Hateful Bitch

Hang up your coat
I sort of get that. I get really sad when someone destroys a beautiful, smooth field of fresh snow by stomping around in it, destroying it on purpose. I hate things being destroyed.
This is me too. I mean, if I needed to cross it in a hurry, I would. But why destroy it if there's no need?

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
I couldn't play Code Veronica or listen to Bone Thugs N Harmony's Thug World Order for the longest time after me and this chick broke up because I was heavy into them just before we broke up. Now that she's dead, I can't even be a member of the site we were both members of. Or it could be that said site had started to suck balls for a long time and I was sorta only a member for her for quite a while.

Yeah, grow the fuck up and get over it man. It's really better to be able to feel nothing. You just gotta learn how.

Leon

Hot sammiches and cold beer.

I totally get like that if there is snow in a field i'll step in someone elses foot steps just so it doesn't disturb it.

Volkodav

Dad****er
I couldn't play Code Veronica or listen to Bone Thugs N Harmony's Thug World Order for the longest time after me and this chick broke up because I was heavy into them just before we broke up. Now that she's dead, I can't even be a member of the site we were both members of. Or it could be that said site had started to suck balls for a long time and I was sorta only a member for her for quite a while.

Yeah, grow the fuck up and get over it man. It's really better to be able to feel nothing. You just gotta learn how.
You don't just tell someone to "grow the fuck up" when it's something psychological.

I totally get like that if there is snow in a field i'll step in someone elses foot steps just so it doesn't disturb it.
Oh yeah, I'm the same way. I hate when people step in untouched snow.

That's actually pretty scary

Qoph

omurr
To be honest I feel sorry for inanimate objects a lot... Like when I was eating these fruit snacks, I was like "Oh I don't like these grape ones" but then I saw the grapes posed on the front of the package and I felt bad for thinking that.

blackedsoul

I'm Watching You
Well, to sum it up. what your parents did to you when you were younger, possibly what they did tied into your mental area and possibly changed you look about things. Your fear of offending your parents still haunts you when you throw something. That is regular and you shouldn't be all that concerned.

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
i feel like that sometimes. i think it's based on personality. you sound like you really have a desire to not upset people, but your emotions just get the best of you sometimes. for me, it would always just be remembering things i did like that when i was younger. i didn't really do anything to bring it up, just thinking of it upsets me. throwing things brings you back to the upsetting feelings that came when you used to do it, maybe?

Volkodav

Dad****er
To be honest I feel sorry for inanimate objects a lot... Like when I was eating these fruit snacks, I was like "Oh I don't like these grape ones" but then I saw the grapes posed on the front of the package and I felt bad for thinking that.
Oh I'm the same way. ]:

Well, to sum it up. what your parents did to you when you were younger, possibly what they did tied into your mental area and possibly changed you look about things. Your fear of offending your parents still haunts you when you throw something. That is regular and you shouldn't be all that concerned.
I don't think it's be being afraid of offending my parents. I think it's based on fear of getting hit.

i feel like that sometimes. i think it's based on personality. you sound like you really have a desire to not upset people, but your emotions just get the best of you sometimes. for me, it would always just be remembering things i did like that when i was younger. i didn't really do anything to bring it up, just thinking of it upsets me. throwing things brings you back to the upsetting feelings that came when you used to do it, maybe?
Yeah I really don't like upsetting people. Unless I like.. hate them. Then I try and upset them.
Probably. ]:

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
I don't really feel much about objects, unless they are incredibly dear to me. I'd be very sad if someone ever fucked up the things my mother gave me.

Bambi

Joined 2008 - Returned 2022
Okay, yeah.

I sometimes feel the same way about inanimate objects as well. Almost like I feel like I'm rejecting a part of myself.

I stress about little stupid things too, although mine are more of things i've said than what i've done. Sometimes I kinda remember bad things people have said to me in the past too.=/

So yes I have kind of done what your topic's title says.

Grape flavor is my favorite. :c

I also worry about things so distance in my life (alot of stuff about what happens when I die...) that most people don't care or atleast not in the aspect that I am worrying about it.

Last edited:

Ash

That Gamer Kid
Okay.
So it's time to be serious for a minute.
Let me know if any of you guys have ever felt like this.

When I was young, I'd get mad and throw something. Maybe break it sometimes. I remember getting mad at my dad and throwing the remote, the plastic...casing? idk, anyways it fell apart and he hit me. Later on, I was doing paint-by-numbers with my mom, painting pictures for me, my brother and my sister. Anyways, fast forward a bit and I was fighting with my mom, I went up and ripped my sister's painting that we made for her in half, my mom came up and hit me.
These weren't the only occasions this has happened, but I think they may tie into what I'm about to say.
Whenever I break or throw something [even if it doesn't break], no matter how small or useless or garbage it is - I feel overwhelming guilt and depression. I don't know why, maybe it was because of what happened when I was younger? Anything. It can literally be anything.
I threw an empty Tylenol bottle earlier 'cause I was mad [it was garbage] and I literally felt like shit. I thought that maybe I felt this way was because my dad originally bought the Tylenol bottle [a long time ago, I have no idea why I'm still holding onto it], I was somehow offending him? I can't think of a better word for it.

Anyways.
Do you guys know why I might feel this way? Do any of you guys ever feel this way?

Thanks.

Sounds like you need a hug :]