• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Time Traveler YCH Commission Auction LIVE!!!

Bix707

LINK
LINK
LINK

Commission Description:This auction is for a SET of 12 images, each one an example of decade fashion from 1900 to 2010. This is a YCH (Your Character Here) auction and any character is welcome! Male, female or anyone in between, you may choose the style of clothing the set represents. (for example: if your character is very shy, reserved and prefers female clothing OR your character is aggressive, punk and prefers non-binary clothing etc. Anything goes! I will make the clothing fir not only the decade but also the character)
The final piece will be provided to the commissioner as a 25x4.5 300dpi png
*See "Auction Additions" for optional additions to the single 5x4.5 file
**The clothing in the new commissioned piece WILL be different than the clothing in the example. However, if you like something specifically I can created something very similar.
***Estimated completion time is 30 days after payment. This time could be longer according to the complexity of the character.

Auction Additions:
If the auction reaches a certain tier, these additions will be added on. If the final price is below, they will not be included.
$200 - Commission will include FOUR enlarged images of three decades together (ie: 1900, 1910 and 1920 in a single 11x8.5 image)
$300 - Commission will include the above as well as individual full size 8.5x11 images of each decade
$400 - Commission will include the above as well as ALL12 individual decades PRINTED and SHIPPED
$450 - Commission will include the above as well as a PRINTED and SHIPPED one of a kind art print of the entire set.

Payment:
Paypal is the preferred method of payment, however I will also except check or money orders. Work will not begin until payment has been made (and cleared) in full.

Shipping (if applicable):
Shipping will be covered by me. I will ship anywhere in the world.