• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Timed art promp : looking for inspo (ⓛ ω ⓛ)

Klox

Rollling Tumbling along
Hello~~

I hope I'm posting in the good thread ! It's kind of my first thread, dont hesitate to tell me if Im doing it wrong.

I'm trying to work on my speed in drawing (and on my digital art generally). Because of that Im searching for prompts to do ! I've been doing a few artworks this week and my inspo is running low now. So i was thinking "i need ideas, people would probably be happy to have free art anyway, lets join the 2". I'm on FA, the user name is Klox ( https://www.furaffinity.net/user/klox/ ) if u want to check what sort of stuff i do -but i want to try new stuff, so dont feel constrained by it.

So, anybody have idea for artwork ? I *think* (not sure) i can do anything, specific stuff, sfw or nsfw ! ( i just wont do anything that goes again my ethic, but its like the obvious stuff ) . Let's test my limits !
It could be a good idea to specify a few things : what species ? what main attributes (with or without boobs, freckles) ? what main emotion (cocky, nostalgic) ? what activity/environment ? just to keep my flow going. Please dont just say "here is my oc look at it and draw it" ( -v- ) Please dont put that much ref, or it will take more time for me to look at it than to draw haha !

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND that i do that mainly to train, not to do free commission, so : dont expect a certain level of quality ! dont expect your prompt to correspond totally to what you asked ! dont expect it in a given time ! dont even expect i will draw it at all ! For example : if im motivated, i may do a full drawing, but for the next prompt i will do only a sketch. I can take one day or one month. If you ask for a wolf doing bodybuilding, i may do a wolf putting makeup if i feel like it ; or if you asked for cocky, i may do shy. If im not inspired by the prompt, i may not do it at all ; its not that your prompt sucks, its just that at the present time im not motivated to do it, so please dont feel sad !
( I'm saying all that bc i saw similar threads where i felt some answers were... not really respectful considering its free art. )

I read i should indicate a number of slots, but honestly i have no idea ? if i do mostly sketch it can be like 7, if i do full color it can be 3... i dont really know, i think i will just do a post when im feeling submerged ! hope its alright.

With all that being said, i'm happy to hear your ideas ♣️ ~~

Sappho

Canis Centaurus
Could I get a list of things you will and won't draw?

Clippit

heheheh- *snort* heh- *snort*
heya~ I'm liking your art style :3c
was wondering, would you like to draw my girly boy in this kind of sexy bedroom pose?
ukytv.PNG7d4598baf7a9d0ebda2316410b170680-700.jpg
a mix of both would be sweet, like, resting his head like in the first and keeping his legs in the air like the second, if it ain't much :³
TAPIR(2).png1603158895.jackpot-at-night_untitled666_20201019230429.pngbody.PNG
he's a malayan tapir, quite nerdy and shy, yet rather flirty, if that makes any sense :p
any kind of big bed or bedsheet thing would be fine, and- uhm... in underwear of course, maybe in some cute panties >w>'
thanks for the chance, and I hope it ain't too picky :)

Klox

Rollling Tumbling along
was wondering, would you like to draw my girly boy in this kind of sexy bedroom pose?
a mix of both would be sweet, like, resting his head like in the first and keeping his legs in the air like the second, if it ain't much :³
he's a malayan tapir, quite nerdy and shy, yet rather flirty, if that makes any sense :p
any kind of big bed or bedsheet thing would be fine, and- uhm... in underwear of course, maybe in some cute panties >w>'
I can do this ^皿^ girly man are my favorite ! will tell you when its ready.

Pseudolias

If this is still open, I'd like to propose my character!
Unfortunately, my currently only art of her is NSFW, so:
Species: Zafara (But anatomically, she's a lot like an anthropomorphic kangaroo.)
Attributes: Feel free to omit NSFW aspects &/or the pouch, if you don't like them. I often imagine her in motion as cartoony. Somewhat bouncy, stretchy & such. But if you have a different interpretation, that'll be fun to see, too!
Emotion: Playful, silly, &/or friendly.
Activity/Environment: Jumping onto furniture, simply waving to greet or just relaxing outdoors on a bed. But no environment/activity is fine, too.

Sorry about the wordiness!

Klox

Rollling Tumbling along
Heya ! here it is. hope youll like it !

i timed myself and i definitely take TOO much time on the sketch lol. 2h for sketch+lineart i swear... i wanted 1h :,(

thanks for the opportunity !

Klox

Rollling Tumbling along
If this is still open, I'd like to propose my character!
Unfortunately, my currently only art of her is NSFW, so:
Species: Zafara (But anatomically, she's a lot like an anthropomorphic kangaroo.)
Attributes: Feel free to omit NSFW aspects &/or the pouch, if you don't like them. I often imagine her in motion as cartoony. Somewhat bouncy, stretchy & such. But if you have a different interpretation, that'll be fun to see, too!
Emotion: Playful, silly, &/or friendly.
Activity/Environment: Jumping onto furniture, simply waving to greet or just relaxing outdoors on a bed. But no environment/activity is fine, too.

Sorry about the wordiness!
it sounds fun, ill try !

fearlesstiger

Nightmare Hunter
Would it be possible for you to gender bend my sona or do him mpreg? Hell I'll even settle for letting you draw him as any species you want. As for personality I always see him as being mischievous but caring.

Pseudolias

it was hard ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ=3=3= I understood Zafara as a kangaroo rabbit dragon mix with big boobs from your picture, hope im right ! She's not jumping on a furniture but on a volley ball at the beach~

Hope you'll like it ! thanks for letting me illustrate her :)
....I'm rather concerned, since you seem to have directly linked the FA image for a NSFW file! Furaffinity forums say not to do that! https://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/how-to-properly-handle-adult-content.1655576/
I'm worried that you could get in trouble if you don't change it to a link to the submission page itself, rather than directly linking the NSFW image! D :

....That matter aside....

It looks great! I'm slightly surprised by the choice of inner ear colour, but your art still looks excellent! Kangaroo rabbit is pretty accurate! You got her anatomy pretty much right! I'd say she's slightly slim, but I'm still pleased as can be about how she looks, I assure you! : )
The breasts at are pouch are typically mound-shaped. Unless my eyes are mistaken, it seems like you drew them flatter than I imagined, with large areolaes. But it still looks great, & I don't expect you to go & change art over such minutiae! Pardon my pedantry, please, & thank you!
Again, love it!
(Sorry if I've been at all rude!)

Anyway, since some artists are preferential about such matters, do I have your permission to upload the submission to my FurAffinity Gallery, please?

Last edited:

Klox

Rollling Tumbling along
....I'm rather concerned, since you seem to have directly linked the FA image for a NSFW file! Furaffinity forums say not to do that! https://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/how-to-properly-handle-adult-content.1655576/
I'm worried that you could get in trouble if you don't change it to a link to the submission page itself, rather than directly linking the NSFW image! D :

....That matter aside....

It looks great! I'm slightly surprised by the choice of inner ear colour, but your art still looks excellent! Kangaroo rabbit is pretty accurate! You got her anatomy pretty much right! I'd say she's slightly slim, but I'm still pleased as can be about how she looks, I assure you! : )

Anyway, since some artists are preferential about such matters, do I have your permission to upload the submission to my FurAffinity Gallery, please?
You're right ! I forgot breasts were NSFW ^v^"" thank you for telling me, theres still a lot i dont know~
I'll post it on my gallery and put a link here ! You can totally upload the submission to your fa gallery, as long as you credit me and put me in the description o( ❛ᴗ❛ )o

For the inner ear, i didnt see the color so i imagined it haha ! i saw she was hour-glass shaped so i did something with that but its true shes more chub, maybe in the future ill retouch it if i feel like it ;)

Im glad you like it !!

Pseudolias

You're right ! I forgot breasts were NSFW ^v^"" thank you for telling me, theres still a lot i dont know~
I'll post it on my gallery and put a link here ! You can totally upload the submission to your fa gallery, as long as you credit me and put me in the description o( ❛ᴗ❛ )o

For the inner ear, i didnt see the color so i imagined it haha ! i saw she was hour-glass shaped so i did something with that but its true shes more chub, maybe in the future ill retouch it if i feel like it ;)

Im glad you like it !!
Published to gallery!
Hopefully there's no problems!
If & when you ever do choose to retouch the piece, I'll be glad to hear about how it goes! (Although, I'll wanna make sure not be too nitpicky.)
Thanks again, good luck, & best wishes!

Klox

Rollling Tumbling along
Published to gallery!
Hopefully there's no problems!
If & when you ever do choose to retouch the piece, I'll be glad to hear about how it goes! (Although, I'll wanna make sure not be too nitpicky.)
Thanks again, good luck, & best wishes!
I actually slightly modified it already :D You may prefer to display this one, i also made some retouching~
(why can we only see the defaults when its uploaded -_- )

Here is the link :

Haha today i learned how to tag ppl and add spoiler, thanks ( ˙꒳˙ )

Pseudolias

I actually slightly modified it already :D You may prefer to display this one, i also made some retouching~
(why can we only see the defaults when its uploaded -_- )

Here is the link :

Haha today i learned how to tag ppl and add spoiler, thanks ( ˙꒳˙ )
Oh! Thank you! It looks nice, too! Surprised you're so dedicated to the piece. No offense. If it's alright, I'd like to be able to publish the alternate version, too! (Though, since you may consider 1 version outdated or such, I can understand if you feel 1 would be more proper to move to Scraps.

Klox

Rollling Tumbling along
Oh! Thank you! It looks nice, too! Surprised you're so dedicated to the piece. No offense. If it's alright, I'd like to be able to publish the alternate version, too! (Though, since you may consider 1 version outdated or such, I can understand if you feel 1 would be more proper to move to Scraps.
You can do what you want with both pieces, as long as u credit me. Have a nice day !