• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tips anyone?

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
i'm a noob to this site and I have read quite a few topics and have been bombarded by all of these words and terms that i have never came across before.

Anyone think they could give me a few definitions or tips in their free time?

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
thanks!
I'll see what i can find!

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
everything relates to sex and beastiality.

that's all you need to know.

Ateren

Leroy Jenkins
I can already see it now... this might possibly end up like the last thread. On another note, what definitions and Abbreviations and ect do you need to know?

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
Originally posted by RandyDarkshade
You know, telling us WHAT words you want definitions for WOULD be helpful....
alright then...
Um, let's see...

Fursona, any word with anthro in it and therian are the only words that come to mind...

Oh and there is one more thing I can think of...

I know someone is going to bash me pretty hard for asking this one, but what does it mean if your called a troll? Is that like the opposite of a furry or something?

slorrel

alright then...
Um, let's see...

Fursona, any word with anthro in it and therian are the only words that come to mind...

Oh and there is one more thing I can think of...

I know someone is going to bash me pretty hard for asking this one, but what does it mean if your called a troll? Is that like the opposite of a furry or something?

Okay, a Fursona is basically you're Furry Persona. You know, like my fursona ia a red Squirrel named Slorrel. Many peoples fursonas are cananine or felion.

And a Troll is basically someone who go's round insulting people, annoying people, posting spam, things like that. For example, a Troll in this sight might be a non-furry posting that all furrys are into beastiality (which is not true, I may add!).

Aurali

Banned
Banned
fursona, your character you use to portray yourself.

troll: someone who causes trouble to get a rise

therian: not a furry, finds a spiritual relations with some animals.. and sometimes intermixes with the lesser population. Do not confuse with otherkin. they will chew you out..

Don't worry, I'm not trying to be mean, but keep your head up if you wanna stay on these forums, 50% of people here are assholes.

Kyle Necronomicon

Not a Person
Well you already been answered also Ima Freak so that's what I'll expect to be called!
I demand respect.

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
alright then, thnx for the help Aurali and Slorrel!

Oh, and nice to chat with ya freak!
lol!

Oh, and i hate to bug everyone, but what is otherkin?

What the bacon or the soap.
Yes I'll answer every question given to me.
Most answers will be no.

Also, anthrophobia is fear from flowers.
Also said anthophobia
Do not confuse with fear from people as some random dictionary says so.
Xenophobia is fear from strangers.

Last edited:

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
lol, thanks again for the definitions!

Gavrill

ladies~
therian: not a furry, finds a spiritual relations with some animals.. and sometimes intermixes with the lesser population. Do not confuse with otherkin. they will chew you out..
You can be a furry and a therian. But yeah, normally the two don't associate because therians are SUPER SRS.

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
so...

Anyone here have a msn or yahoo?

I'm feeling kinda social right now, and none of my friends around me are on or possibly home... :(

We have a couple admins who are Otherkin, watch it :p
I knew there would be.
BUT I DON'T CAAAAAAREEE!!!!! I AM MIGHTY AND SPIRITFUL MYSELF!
Not only I don't believe in spirits(Cannot exist), the fact that they thing they are a soul of a mythical animal in a human body is just... they are weirder than ususual. This just can't be done. I think the admins will let each decent member share it's opinion. MY OPINION IS THAT OTHERKIN IS COMPLETE BULLLSHIIIIT!!!
Yes it is.
Am I gonna get banned now?

so...

Anyone here have a msn or yahoo?

I'm feeling kinda social right now, and none of my friends around me are on or possibly home... :(
YES I HAVE . angelburst@hotmail.com
There is a thread for that and below our little avatar slot there are a few icons ofdeath( No, of FA account, XBOX , msn and skype and yahhooo and such).