• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

2deek

Lover of goth girls, now going my 2DJay
So currently I'm working on a webcomic that I plan to publish called NAPD. Basically it' a sci-fi dark comedy cop drama that takes place in the future where an antisocial detective and his rookie partner solve extraordinary and extreme cases

I'm working on a bit of promo art and I plan to sketch up the first few pages, and I just wanted to know how it sounded to you guys and get your thoughts on it to see if I need to add anything to the premise.

Also, I was wondering if I should create my own site for it or post on a comic hosting site

Some art of it:
1584679695.2deek_hold_on__no_bg_.jpg

1584504241.2deek_etxi1ibwaaec1hl_jpg_large.png

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Wow the concept is intriguing! And your art style as well!

It will be amusing to view the series as long as the ideas to incidents and cases are there! Which is the hardest part in my opinion... I as well once planned for a police story in a modern-future nation, but it's paused due to my lack of creativity to incidents and cases... It's funny that I already have their uniforms and vehicle decals of different departments in mind but the stories....

I'm rooting for you!

2deek

Lover of goth girls, now going my 2DJay
Wow the concept is intriguing! And your art style as well!

It will be amusing to view the series as long as the ideas to incidents and cases are there! Which is the hardest part in my opinion... I as well once planned for a police story in a modern-future nation, but it's paused due to my lack of creativity to incidents and cases... It's funny that I already have their uniforms and vehicle decals of different departments in mind but the stories....

I'm rooting for you!

Thanks, I appreciate that.

In terms of cases I have a few ideas involving murder case, and on case that I have involving them infiltrating a cult.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Thanks, I appreciate that.

In terms of cases I have a few ideas involving murder case, and on case that I have involving them infiltrating a cult.

Great to hear that! Wish your series thrive! UwU