• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

TMNT vs. Extreme Dinosaurs vs. Street Sharks vs. Biker Mice vs. Toxic Crusaders

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Hmmm...I've only watched TMNT and Extreme Dinosaurs on TV, and I know how TMNT has lasted in popularity longer than Extreme Dinosaurs did (there was the TMNT movie from last year, in fact), so I guess I will say that TMNT is better in quality (though I did like Extreme Dinosaurs while it was on the air).

Hanzo

I make bills for your thrills
Which of the "manly mutant/alien team" is your favorite, and which do you think has the best in terms of overall quality?

you know that's a toughie, although I am attracted to T-Bone and Spoke from ED. The animation though was ...half and half. TMNT I grew up with though, but I adore the Extreme Dinosaurs when it comes to....eye candy :p i love muscles. And i love Scott McNeil, since he voiced T-Bone

Foxstar

lol reggin
Biker Mice had the best production values, bur other then that, most of them were the high end of ass.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Cowabunga Dude!! TMNT by a longshot, but that's because I grew up with it. I even had all the NES games. And let me tell you, that shit was hard as hell to beat, due to the fact that the people who made that game were MASOCHISTS. Dam level, anyone?

Alblaka

Restless and lonely Dragon
I know only the first both ^^

But i can't decide who of them is better...
*thinking*

Hanzo

Ah yes Scott McNeil. Everyone's favorite voice actor.

and fucking sexy, Of course I grew up listening to Jim Cummings voice since he voices Don Karnage and other cartoon characters i like, but McNeil is smexy.

Last edited:

Landis

Cuddley Attorney
TMNT will always be my fave. I especially like how well done the new series is.

bane233

the cowboy wolf/roo
Street Sharks !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hanzo

Which of the "manly mutant/alien team" is your favorite, and which do you think has the best in terms of overall quality?

you forgot beast wars, I only watch it because of Silverbolt and Dinobot *drools* which again, same voice actor >.>