• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

To buy or not to buy- Pokemon Rumble

Pokemon Rumble a good game?

• Total voters

rman7580

POKEMON FANS ONLY!

I am putting some Wii points in my game on the 1st. I have my eye on Pokemon Rumble. It's 1500 pts but it looks interesting.
Is it worth buying?

SirRob

I've never played it before, but I've watched gameplay videos. Seems like a short, repetitive hack n' slash game. Something fun to play for a few minutes every once in a while. It doesn't look like it's worth the money.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
I have it, it's pretty fun.

Aegis

No.
It was one of the wiiware demos last year and it was cute at first, but it is, in short, repetitive and easy.
1500 wii pts is enough to get you something awesome.
Don't waste it on something like this.

TwilightV

HELL YEAH!!!
I have it. It's a pretty fun time waster, but if you find something else more interesting, i'd recommend getting it instead.

rman7580

well. i ended up getting Super smash bros and mario kart 64 instead. i might look into pkmn rumble in the future.

rman7580

I'm pretty much done here.
After reviewing the game some more, Pokemon Rumble is NOT worth getting. I am a fan of the Pokemon training games, and the scenario explained in the reviews just isnt good. No exp., No Lv., No Evo., No using DS pkmn.
I'm gonna save my allowances for a while and put pts in my wii some other time in the future.

Thanks for all your help. You saved me from flushing $15 down the drain.

Stargazer Bleu

2b forgot is worse than death
It is a fun game to waste time.
If you just want to mess around its fine.

For me its like a 50/50 thing.

If you something serious get something else.

Chilla

well. i ended up getting Super smash bros and mario kart 64 instead. i might look into pkmn rumble in the future.

SUPER SMASH BROTHERRRRSSS <3 so freaking awesome. just thinking of it makes me want to get out my n64 and play it. BUT ITS TOO LATE AT NIGHT D;

rman7580

SUPER SMASH BROTHERRRRSSS <3 so freaking awesome. just thinking of it makes me want to get out my n64 and play it. BUT ITS TOO LATE AT NIGHT D;

I have brawl and now the original. I gotta pick up a copy of meele next time i get some money.

rman7580

The original is the least fun, in my opinion... I mean, it's the most limited, so...

It was the start of the series, When you begin working on sequels, you think about new functions you can add to improve the series. Also the fact of more data space with newer systems. Smash Bros was good for a N64 and pilot release. Unlike movies, Video games can only get better as the franchise goes along.