• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

To cute, or not to cute?

To cute?

• Yes! <3

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • No! >:(

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • OwO

Votes: 23 52.3%

• Total voters

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I come across a few fursonas trying very hard not to be cute, and I don't quite get their motivation. I can understand how excessive cutesyness could grate, but if you're not going to be at least a little playful and fun about things, then why would you be here?

Curious observation, but the anti-cute shall never stop the powers of cuteness!

So yes, I like the cute aspect, as well as more cartoony/playful things; this doesn't mean the stories and RPs based on such characters I like lack style and substance, but I do tend towards a more fanciful nature, in which I do like to involve elements of humor and parody.

Brooks Dotson

Lost in Transition
No i don't do cute, i never will. it's a simple fact that i will never be adorable in any way what so ever, nor do i find foxes, wolves, huskies or any other canine cute at all, non-canine species how ever, i will find adorable in some way, shape, or form :p

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
The poll results are some of the funniest things I have seen in my life. Cute is obviously winning, but the just nonsense OwO face has so many votes.

Night.Claw

No. I don't like fursuits that look overly cute and I hate people acting cute in fursuits. That just tells me that their personality is some kind of fucked up.
sad-meme.jpg

Marcl

The Honey Fox
Cute? Of course! But I might have a problem. You see... I think everything with right amount of fur is cute. Give me the most horrible horror monster, but the moment it's covered in fur, I want to immediately hug it. I would hug a Mongolian death worm if it was covered in fur!

But is cute wrong? :3