• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

To drink or to smoke?

Do you prefer drinking of smoking?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
In light of the recent thread about smoking and the side discussion between drinking and smoking cigarettes, and whatnot, I've decided to post a separate thread with this nifty little poll: which do you prefer more?

Last edited:

lilEmber

Small Dragon
Depends on where you are, technically weed isn't legal here, but you can't get in trouble for simply smoking the stuff.

But to answer properly, alcohol; alcohol isn't as bad for you, I can control it fine, I don't over-use it or abuse it, I rarely drink, and it can be fun.

Smoking tobacco simply sucks, I've tried it, I don't like it at all. It tastes horrid, it's bad for you, and it has no positive effects.

I'd choose cannabis over either, though.

L

LizardKing

Hmm, addiction and lung cancer Vs having fun being drunk occasionally.

Tough choice.

Irreverent

Both?

A fine madurao cigar and a glass of single malt or Port is always a great way to kill an afternoon.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
id rather drink. no copious amounts though, just one or two glasses to relax a little.

WolvesSoulZ

I wont touch to anything smokable, but i do like to drink, well allots, since yesteday drank 2 741ml + 4 341ml beer xD all 5%

Just to point, i do love to drink hard liquor, in the bottle...
But.. I dont drink often.. Just when i has the feeling to.

Panzermanathod

SHAVE ALL FUR! BALDIES FTW!!!
If smoking included weed, I'd choose that. As of now, though, I choose neither.

Ro4dk1ll

Wigger.
Alcohol.
I love the taste and smell of cigarettes, though :V
I'm a weirdo.

Vore Writer

Dog faced God
I'd rather smoke fags.

Xipoid

Cameras
I'll smoke a cigar every now and then (say twice a year), but I will not touch cigarettes.

I drink all the time.

Grimfang

Now that I'm not 18 and unable to just continually pour alcohol onto my liver without it hurting, I'm just not as big a fan of drinking as I used to be. I stopped drinking beer a while back, and I'm really picky with wines. As terrible a habit it is, I do enjoy smoking much more than drinking. Besides, I'm a freak about hydration. It's hard to be that, content, and drinking alcohol at the same time.

Doubler

[lame]Drinking of course. If I didn't drink, I'd die![/lame] :rolleyes:

I dislike smoking, no matter what it is. I like a drink occasionally, mostly liquor. (and I can enjoy the rare binge, too)

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I'm trying to quit smoking again and this thread doesn't help. D:

Anyways, I'm trying to quit drinking as well but I relapsed after 2 months about 2 weeks ago so back to square one for me. I would rather not choose but if I had to I'd say drinking.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Don't smoke, so my answer should be obvious. :p

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Neither.

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
Depends on where you are, technically weed isn't legal here, but you can't get in trouble for simply smoking the stuff.

But to answer properly, alcohol; alcohol isn't as bad for you, I can control it fine, I don't over-use it or abuse it, I rarely drink,

Hmmm...
I beg to differ. I happen to treasure my brain cells and my taste buds, thank you.

and it can be fun.

It was fun...
For the rest of the family to watch muster up the strength past the horrid taste past my own nose, wolf down a huge swig of the stuff, then spit it back out faster than it went out, all the while everyone was laughing at me at how silly I looked... |3

Smoking tobacco simply sucks, I've tried it, I don't like it at all. It tastes horrid, it's bad for you, and it has no positive effects.

I'd choose cannabis over either, though.

Anymore horrid than alcohol?
They have tobacco in flavours now! :D

NO! Only one!!

Not an option!

Last edited:

haynari

personally, i hate both very much. if you lived in my house and lived my upbringing, you would know the reasons.