• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

To drink or to smoke?

Do you prefer drinking of smoking?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, my previous thread probably makes it obvious, but I love to drink. I drink socially, and I'm still a lightweight, despite my size (6 foot 4, 230 pounds). :/ it kinda sucks, but I still do it, in hopes of building up a tolerance.

I have a lot of friends that smoke weed, and have yet to find anything wrong with it, so I approve of people smoking it. b(o.o)d It helps them relax, laugh more, and be awesome.

Nargle

HOOT
I'm definitely not into getting drunk, but I like to enjoy a nice bottle of Shinerbach or a tasty mixed drink every once in a while.

I refuse to even be friends with anyone who smokes, though, because even if the smell is on their cloths and I breath it in too much, I have terrible asthma attacks, complete with nasty, phlegmy coughs and wheezing. I've even coughed so hard several times that I've nearly vomited (Well, and I HAVE vomited because of coughing, but that was also because I had Bronchitis and was coughing up too much phlegm)

Get-dancing

Drink for the world! Smoking is for wastemen, your lungs arent ment to be intaking anything hot, no wonder it hurts so much.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
I'd drink... if I still could

Henk86

Always trust the Gene genie!
Getting drunk! Always choose booze!!!

Korou Tenshi

Smoking, good for helping me relax, I get over-stressed to often. Don't mind a drink once in a while though, but I can't stand getting drunk. Mind you, I have a slight phobia of losing control though, so I'd rather not risk it =/

nic0

Space Cowboy
Ugh. Smoking feels so bad, I just can't handle it going in my lungs! I cough a bunch and kind of look like a kid when I try to smoke >_>

Drinking, on the other paw....

jagdwolf

Just a simple innocent Wolf
cigar on very very rare occasions. cigs you can keep...death waiting to happen.....want a good cuban cigar however!

drink....I have been drinking since I was 18, and yes it was legal then. When to a christian school (for the education only and sports) and would go to pizza hut at lunch everyday and have something and a beer. now its scotch....and well anything else I can get my paws on when in the mood!

S

Sinister Exaggerator

I didn't vote because polls are dumb.

I quit smoking in January of 2008 after about seven years. I hit my peak during college where I smoked nearly two packs a day. I'm glad to have left that habit behind.

I prefer drinking, though it would probably be best to not drink or smoke at all.

micolithe

Got the ill communication
I love booze.

I used to love cigarettes. Now I'm trying to quit because they all taste like fucking SLUDGE. Thanks, FSC Chemicals!

N35544

Psychokineticdragon
never done either, but will prefer drinking... i mean, c'mon that's what the Air Force does... :)

Irreverent

but will prefer drinking... i mean, c'mon that's what the Air Force does... :)

If there's a plane, there's got to be a pilot....If there's a pilot, there's got to be a bar.....

Tally-ho!

Kaiit

Mmm, gotta love social drinking and the whole pub atmosphere. I'm a lightweight, true, but it means I pay less to get drunk. I don't drink often enough to do damage to myself, so I can't see fault in a good night out every once in a while.

Never smoked, never will. I probably overreact to the extent that I make myself sick, but I can't stand so much as the smell of smoke, never mind inhaling it from a ciggarette.

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
Thing is about drinking is that if you drink, even a little, and you go out driving, and you're caught driving, you can get arrested, or they'll draw your blood right there on the spot if you consent.

They tend to crack down hard here on suspected drunk drivers.

virus

TROLLUS MAXIMUS
Smoking makes you look cooler.

Drinking is kind of a self fufilling prophecy.

Both are forms of poison. But still all aside. I drink vodka straight so..

Rather inhale some vaporized cannabis :D because its a win/win

lilEmber

Small Dragon
Thing is about drinking is that if you drink, even a little, and you go out driving, and you're caught driving, you can get arrested, or they'll draw your blood right there on the spot if you consent.

They tend to crack down hard here on suspected drunk drivers.

Actually there's usually a legal limit, and as long as you're below that you're fine.
They don't draw blood, they don't have the equipment ON them or even AT the station to do that, blood work isn't done on a hand-held device for alcohol; they take a Breathalyzer, and even the portable ones can be argued in court so they'll take one at the station as well, and by then you're sobered up and there's nothing they can do at this point.

Ouroboros

Mmm... yummy tail =3
Never liked smoking cigarets, and never will. On the other hand, drinking here and there isn't that bad, but I don't drink much anyway.

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
Actually there's usually a legal limit, and as long as you're below that you're fine.
They don't draw blood, they don't have the equipment ON them or even AT the station to do that, blood work isn't done on a hand-held device for alcohol; they take a Breathalyzer, and even the portable ones can be argued in court so they'll take one at the station as well, and by then you're sobered up and there's nothing they can do at this point.

I keep forgetting the lot of you ain't Texans! :p