• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

To drink or to smoke?

Do you prefer drinking of smoking?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greasemunky

Banned
Banned
Fuck tobacco, how the fuck you supposed to do shit when you hackin up your lungs.

Eerie Silverfox

You are my furend
I drink very occasinaly.
But I got waisted just last night and was cuddling with my friend (who is not homosexual) and slept with him in the same bed.

Neither. I'd rather not fuck up my system, but if other people want to be stupid enough to do it, then be my guest. I'll be the one that ends up living past 50.

Werevixen

This is my new rapeface.
Neither. I'd rather not fuck up my system, but if other people want to be stupid enough to do it, then be my guest. I'll be the one that ends up living past 50.

Oldest person in the world was a drinker, where are you now with your straight edge bullshit? :v

Awkore

There needs to be a neither option >.<

But if one of them was forced on me i'd probably go for drinking

Runefox

Kitsune of the PC Master Race
I'd have to choose alcohol if I had a choice, mostly because even though most alcohol tastes like bleach, if you're smart about it, it can actually improve your health. Smoking (that is, smoking anything) is just completely and totally silly. Intentional asphyxia for the lose.

Eerie Silverfox

You are my furend
Red wine is supposed to be good for you.

D

Dezi37

I've never smoked or tried any drugs so I chose drinking which I don't do to often.

Midi Bear

11/10/08
If it's just standard smoking, fuck that. Drinking is better. Though if weed is in there, I'll reconsider.

Kryn

Flyin' Sooo High
I don't smoke cigarettes but I do smoke cannabis almost daily. I don't drink too often, I rarely actually drink enough to be "drunk".

This thread makes me want to go hit my bong :p

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
Y'know, I should make a separate thread that includes weed as part of the smoking option on the poll. =D

Jashwa

I've never smoked or drank (personal choice), but I voted smoking in the poll because atleast you can only usually kill yourself or maybe one other person with it. Drinking has the potential to kill multiple people.