• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

To settle this once and for all : Savannah, GA Furries

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLostWolf

That bitch
If you live/work/ or go to school in Savannah or the Chatham Country area... Post here.
:idea:

badkittyamy

-dances- lol yeah for art school lol we need to have a furry hangout here, too bad I have no transportation lol

TheLostWolf

That bitch
I don't live in Savannah anymore.. but I come down almost every weekend...
I wouldn't mind putting something together like the Atlanta Furs did...
They have Fur dinner every two weeks and once a month go Fursuit Bowling...

Growly

Hay.

There is a decent sized group of furs that get together every other weekend... it's the savannahfurs group on Yahoo.

TheLostWolf

That bitch
Growly said:
Hay.

There is a decent sized group of furs that get together every other weekend... it's the savannahfurs group on Yahoo.

Hmmm... definitely gonna check that out then.

badkittyamy

Thing is i don't fursuit or anything, i'm a furry artist and have a fursona but really don't consider myself a furry. It seems a lot of the furries in Savannah go to SCAD. I think it would be nice to meet some of you guys though.

My main problem is transportaion and the fact that as a Junior at SCAD i'm busy as hell. Animation is kind to none. I'm at the dog park every Friday though, for those with dogs who don't know it's the best place ever for your doggy. It's on Drayton and 41st.

But yes I don't know how to ride a bike (no i don't shut up) and I don't have a car. But I'm in Savannah Monday through Thursday. I tend to spend Saturday and Sunday with my girlfriend in Allenhurst, Ga which is 45 minutes away by the military post of Fort Stewart.

Growly

badkittyamy said:
Thing is i don't fursuit or anything, i'm a furry artist and have a fursona but really don't consider myself a furry. It seems a lot of the furries in Savannah go to SCAD. I think it would be nice to meet some of you guys though.

My main problem is transportaion and the fact that as a Junior at SCAD i'm busy as hell. Animation is kind to none. I'm at the dog park every Friday though, for those with dogs who don't know it's the best place ever for your doggy. It's on Drayton and 41st.

But yes I don't know how to ride a bike (no i don't shut up) and I don't have a car. But I'm in Savannah Monday through Thursday. I tend to spend Saturday and Sunday with my girlfriend in Allenhurst, Ga which is 45 minutes away by the military post of Fort Stewart.

I'm pretty much the only suiter of the group, so don't feel left out.
Also, Blair picks us up at the dorms before the meets... I'm sure if you ask him he will give you a ride. :D
Though our meets are on Saturdays, so I guess you'd be out in Allenhurst.

badkittyamy

Yeah I only get the weekends with her as it is that and I live off campus -is all sticky- blargh all my blood bled off me onto my shirt at the masqerade ball I have all sorts o pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.