• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

To the Staff: Thank You.

Greyblade

This message is directed at the staff tending to our beloved, invalid website.

You guys rock.

Unlike some websites that crash and burn and are unheard from for months at a time, you guys stepped up immediately to get things rolling again, and kept us informed every step of the way, regardless of whiners, wankers and nay-sayers.

I already gave the first few pages a once-over, and didn't see a similar thread, so I thought you guys deserved kudos from at least one thankful furry. =3

And sorry if this is in the wrong place. >.>

ArrowHowler

Pesky!
I agree. Thankyou, guys, for all your hard work. It may go unnoticed by some, but to us, you're doing one hell of a job trying to get it all back up and putting up with the whiners and moaners.

Draxaan

Thanks to everyone who is working on the site, keeping the forum in line, and everyone who donated. :D

dmfalk

Hear bloody hear!! :) I especially think of both Yak and Dragoneer as heroes for giving their 150% (and then some) to get FA back online. Both have sacrificed their time and effort FOR FREE (this isn't their day jobs) trying their best to have FA rise from the ashes like a phoenix. Yes, I'm frustrated at the lack of FA, but I know what they're going through- I'd rather have them do it RIGHT than FAST any day!

Kudos all around!

I can wait. :)

d.m.f.

SDWolf

Habitually Lurking Lupine
Hear bloody hear!! :) I especially think of both Yak and Dragoneer as heroes for giving their 150% (and then some) to get FA back online. Both have sacrificed their time and effort FOR FREE (this isn't their day jobs) trying their best to have FA rise from the ashes like a phoenix. Yes, I'm frustrated at the lack of FA, but I know what they're going through- I'd rather have them do it RIGHT than FAST any day!

Kudos all around!

I can wait. :)

d.m.f.

Well said! Seconded, and then some. :)

Thanks, everyone! You guys rock!

cocla

I agree, the staff deserve our thanks for all they have done, as well as their patience.

Yes FA is down and we dont like it. But the amount of WHINING they have had to endure over it is something else, especially since we are getting something better which we knew would take longer in the first place.

Its not like we are close to being kept in the dark either, the staff have updated us on the situation a LOT. And still complaints.

So to everyone on the staff, thanks for everything you do... as well as the enormous amount of patience you must have.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
Thank you.

I hardly ever log in to the forums, let alone post, but...

I definitely thank you guys for the work. I work as a PC technician, but my training is in networking, so I kinda know how much effort goes into these things... I think you've handled things beautifully so far.

Oh, and did I mention I love you guys? :3

McRoz

A while ago I got a product from a seller on this one site that I will not disclose.

The item was missing a paper cover that would normally come with it. No biggie, I thought, but the guy was so upset by it that he gave me a full refund.

A full refund, just because an insignificant piece of paper was missing.

Anyways, I was really touched by how much he cared about complete costumer satisfaction. I thanked the guy and got rid of a "neutral" review (which apparently still counts as negative on the site in question). I'm planning on buying more stuff from him in the future, should such a chance arise.
___
Just this level of up-to-date, personal discussion with the moderators, admins, whatever is exactly what I like about FA. It shows just how much the people who run this site care about it and it's users when they give every single detail of errors, updates, etc. and, once in a while, post some random, funny thing in a topic.

So long story short, I agree completely with Greyblade. Thanks, guys.

Animorph324

Thank you, all of you. This is a moment to remember: a moment where the center of the furry community broke down, and the few people who stepped up to fix it. You guys deserve one hell of a commendation at FA:U if you already haven't.

MistressVixen

Thank you... but I don't think the site is fully fixed, either that or its overloaded.

falderal

This message is directed at the staff tending to our beloved, invalid website.

You guys rock.

Unlike some websites that crash and burn and are unheard from for months at a time, you guys stepped up immediately to get things rolling again, and kept us informed every step of the way, regardless of whiners, wankers and nay-sayers.

I already gave the first few pages a once-over, and didn't see a similar thread, so I thought you guys deserved kudos from at least one thankful furry. =3

And sorry if this is in the wrong place. >.>

Yay to the FA staff. Thanks for putting up with us and thanks for working your tails off. You keep the engine going behind the scenes. We are just passengers along for the ride :)

redstarr

OM NOM NOM NOM
Thank you guys so much. Rather than be like so many sites that choose to stay offline after a major crash, you set to work getting things back in working order. Sure, there were bumps along the road, but they weren't your fault. You are all freaking amazing, and if I ever have a chance to meet any of you, you guys get a big hug. And cookies. :3 (or beer. whichever)

Here's to a great future for FA!

SDWolf

Habitually Lurking Lupine
Awesome, the site's back up! It's a little flakey, but it's up. =)

Thanks again! *wags vigorously*

Morg

Awesome work staff, sorry you had to put up with all the people bitichin but its up now so horray!

redstarr

OM NOM NOM NOM
The errors and white pages i was getting initially seem to have disappeared. Trogdor's settling in for the long run. :]

Night all, I'm glad I was here for the historic re-opening of FA lol

JAH2000

drunken wolf master
THANKS!!! chears. you are the BEST

Lig

Master of Hybrids
Wooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FA Staff you guys rock! Thanks for being so diligent and dedicated to the site. *huggles the staff and hands out cupcakes.* ^_^

Nanakisan

Wild lunatic!
All Hail the FurAffinity Site.
woooooooooooooooooot
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great job guys.
now i can annoy people on the site again
mwuahahahah

whos ready for Mr.Buttman