• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

To the Staff: Thank You.

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
The staff really do deserve much more than a simple thanks for putting back our site, and dealing with all the trouble while the site was down.
But this is all I can do for now. :)

EtherBunny

We're ALL a little looney
Oh my god I can't believe it's actually up! I are sooooo bloody happy! Thank you guys so much for all the hard work and putting up with all that bullshit and what not. you guys are awesome. Fictional gold metals for everyone! :D

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
Thank you guys, especially Yak, who apparently risked his health for this site. Next time dont exhaust yourself!

Occoris

to the original post: Here Here!

You guys really are doing a good job, and we complain, but that's just because you're the best- and that DOES make sense, no matter what my imaginary friends say >>

What I mean, though, is that, you wouldn't have this many people complaining if ou didn't have this many poeple ON the site to begin with, and obviously you've got to be good if we'd all rather be here than there, even when this place is down, right?

:3

talakestreal

The Laconic Draconic
Thanks is never enough for all the hard work. But it is all I can say. You admins rock.

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
Pip pip cheerio and flourishes all around.

Let's go get stinking drunk.

dmfalk

I am literally speechless and crying- This is my second thank-you, so...

Thank you. :)

Even with the quirks, live-testing and tweaks, it only shows that much more dedication. You, the FA admins & staff, are all heroes, every one of you, so again- THANK YOU! :)

*wipes eyes*

d.m.f.

Diti

Yeah, people were eager to see the website back, now what? Thanks are really appreciated! A lot of thanks from me!

Rytes

Click Here
thank you for puttin up with us

FriskyWoods

Yep, I'm going to have to give you folks a tip of the hat for all your effort. I blew off a little steam on another forum when the site's return was delayed by two days, and I apologize for the outward expression of my frustration.