• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

To thos the who have made sonas but no art skills

Tai Gha

It would seem the phone client isnt as detailed as the PC mixer unfortunately. But I'll be sure to give it a whirl when I get my PC again.

PC Master Race

It would seem the phone client isnt as detailed as the PC mixer unfortunately. But I'll be sure to give it a whirl when I get my PC again.
Yeah it's not good on phone. But, if you feel confident, you can share your model to other people and ask them to help you with it if you're unavailable.
Like, the actual file, not just the pic. With the colors and poses and weapons etc that you picked, all load up.

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Banned
Banned
my oc

just-sam.png

hero forge attempt
Sam screenshot.jpg

close enough

Siinna

Woofer artiste

Choose a color (unless it's skin, anything goes ; even fur, leather, scales, etc) and put the "roughness" slide at half (5.0), then check the "metal" box. The color would look darker and much better.
If the color IS metal (gold, brass, etc) then put the slide all the way to the left, at zero.
That's how I colored the ones I posted above.
This Hero´s Forge thing is so awesome! Such a great way to get refs

Paws the Gryphon

Three Toy Store-eys Tall
In my experience the best solution to having no art skills is to find good affordable people that doooooo! (technically HF does kind of fall into that category!)

I tried HF but it seems their birb heads are limited to ravens, or non-modify-able owls and eagles (as they are 'hats' rather than heads) :D

PC Master Race

In my experience the best solution to having no art skills is to find good affordable people that doooooo! (technically HF does kind of fall into that category!)

I tried HF but it seems their birb heads are limited to ravens, or non-modify-able owls and eagles (as they are 'hats' rather than heads) :D
More stuffs are being added though. Check it every now and then and you may find stuffs you like.

DrakkenWulf

Parent Fur
I would recommend this https://www.heroforge.com/ if you haven't known about it yet, it's amazing. You basically get to make 3D models of any char you want, looking like action figures. Fully customizable colors, and a lot of models (head, body type, legs, even centaur too) and poses to work with.
Just for examples, here are mine :

Oh my word thank you for this! This has been a fantastic way to make a starting point for a ref, and it's in 3D which is how I think.

PC Master Race

Oh my word thank you for this! This has been a fantastic way to make a starting point for a ref, and it's in 3D which is how I think.
Heh, no point in stopping there now is it ?
Introducing to you, my trio of sonas : Dawn the monkey, Star the leviathan, and Cosmos the mammoth

Last edited: