• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Toast Thread

What's the right way to cut toast?

Votes: 13 86.7%

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Joni

I'm a hot dog
Screenshot_2018-06-15-14-35-11-1.png

I think number one it the right way;)

S

Scales42

Number 1. I have zero tolerance for other toast cutting techniques

Joni

I'm a hot dog
D

Deleted member 111470

Why would you ever cut toast? This isn't a club sandwich.

Joni

I'm a hot dog
M

Massan Otter

Number 1 is the ideal shape for balancing on the edge of a plate which is already groaning with the weight of bacon, sausage, eggs and other fried things. The only other time I'd cut toast is into strips to dip into the yolk of a soft boiled egg.

WithMyBearHands

Smudge and arrogant
Honestly? I don’t like the sensation of things against the corners of my mouth when I eat. Cutting my toast solves the problem so I’m not miserable and obsessively wiping my face while eating lol

I realize exactly how many innuendoes are in this post and I don’t care

Dongding

The sheep
Number 1 is the ideal shape for balancing on the edge of a plate which is already groaning with the weight of bacon, sausage, eggs and other fried things. The only other time I'd cut toast is into strips to dip into the yolk of a soft boiled egg.
Massan is right. On an uneven surface such as a crowded breakfast plate, a triangle is the most stable shape. That's why humans invented tripods.

Dongding

The sheep
K there was really hot inflation at the beginning of that clip amd mow I'm all worked up. :S

Edit: Also god bless you for a clip of Schoolhouse Rock. If life is a garden your body's a flower, it's great to learn! because... oh I forget the rest. Nevermind I misremembered the whole thing. Damn you Google.

WithMyBearHands

Smudge and arrogant
K there was really hot inflation at the beginning of that clip amd mow I'm all worked up. :S
wut

I watched this in elementary school to help w/ my shitty math skills lol pls don’t do this to my memories

Seriously I still do the 9’s trick. Works like a charm.

Last edited:

zenmaldita

always hungry
Massan is right. On an uneven surface such as a crowded breakfast plate, a triangle is the most stable shape. That's why humans invented tripods.

get two plates! devour the breakfast buffet like kings!